Stoned Rental Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned

May 7, 2004
Changi
www.photo.net
After some careful deliberation I've decided to offer some of my equipment for rental. Rates(SGD) are as follows(per 24hr or part thereof)

[$270]Zenitar 16/2.8 Fisheye -$20(comes with set of rear screw-in coloured filters for BnW)
[$550]Sigma 20/1.8 - $30 (comes with hood)
[$800]Tamron 17-35/2.8-4 -$30 (comes with hood)
[$600]Tamron 24-135/3.5-5.6 -$25(As this is a popular travel lens, do PM me about weekly rates if you would like it for a trip) CPL for this lens is available for another $5(charge waived for weekly-rated rentals).
[$550]EF 50/2.5 Compact Macro -$30
[$650]EF 85/1.8 - $35
[$1200]EF 70-200/4L -$40 (comes with hood)
[$630]580EX Flash

Terms and ConditionsPLEASE READ WITH CARE
1. All lenses come with a UV filter and nothing else unless otherwise stated. Flash does not come with batteries.

2. A mandatory deposit(refundable) of $250 is required upon collection of equipment.

3. All equipment is in very good condition and to my knowledge none of them have marks of any sort. You are expected to check equipment for marks, scuffs and other damage before renting. If equipment is returned and I find what appears to be fresh damage on the exterior or the functionality of the equipment is compromised, I reserve the right to confiscate the entire deposit(if the equipment's operational functionality is compromised) or up to $150(depending on the severity of the damage to the exterior). The borrower must also bear the cost of repair of the equipment.

4. All collections/returns to be made at either Bedok,Tanah Merah or Kembangan MRT stations. Timing will vary from case to case and will be arranged individually for each transaction. I can be flexible to a certain extent where this is concerned. PM to discuss.

5. Loan rates are calculated on a 24 hour basis(ie. from 14th Jan 06 1200-15th Jan 06 1200) or part thereof. If equipment is returned later than 26 hours, it will be considered rented for 48 hours and the extra charge will be deducted from the deposit. The clock starts from the time the borrower signs the “Equipment Loan Agreement”.

6. In the event of theft or lost of equipment during the loan period, the borrower is liable to pay for the total replacement cost of all the equipment(this cost is stated next to the equipment in [$x]). A police report must also be filed.

7. Extension of loan period is available on a case-by-case basis. Full daily rates apply.

8. Borrower is required to sign the "Equipment Loan Agreement" and provide a photocopy of both sides of his/her NIRC upon collection of equipment.

9. I reserve the right to refuse equipment loan to anyone for any reason without prior notice.

Pls drop me a PM for enquiries, feedback or clarification.

I can be contacted at 98341467.

Status
Not open for further replies.