Stolen Lens Karma

Bad karma also comes to those who deserves it you know. :nono:

i just bought a second hand 1Ds MKIII and found out it was stolen. i heard CS forumers are very generous.

Should've gone to a reputable retailer! ;)

Please Note: The Adorama offices will be closed for Passover from March 29th through April 6

o_O

Henry too? Good grief we have the great and the good lurking on here!

Didn't realise you were a member Henry, good to see you on board. And glad to have you here too, Helen.

I probably think that here in Singapore, the authorities probably wont give a sh1t about such theft let alone investigate it. therefore, there is no chance a buyer will ever know it is a stolen piece.

o_O

Henry too? Good grief we have the great and the good lurking on here!

Didn't realise you were a member Henry, good to see you on board. And glad to have you here too, Helen.

Which is great & which is good??? :bsmilie:

Well, it depends on the occasion I guess.

It could be Helen the Great and Good, and Good Henry the Great. :cool:

Helen I will gladly defer to you on this. Besides if I told my wife anyone, even momentarily, took me for "great," she'd laugh so hard we'd have to get medical aid to patch her ribs up. :)

BTW, Jed, while I'm not as active here as I should probably be, I joined in 2007.

Last edited:
Hi Henry,

Yes I can see you registered in 2007 :)

But then I know you've obviously very busy. I used to remember your input in other forums in times gone by. Many thanks for all that, and maybe we'll see you here every so often!

What a wonderful chain of events. For someone who believes in Karma, this was very heartwarming.

Bless everyone who played a part in this.

Cheers.