Stillness

SkyStrike

Staff member
Nov 29, 2010
Somewhere
Hi, I will be posting my still life shots that are not classified under Food or Flowers here....trying to keep those threads "clean". But as always, C&C are always welcomed :)

Thanks for viewing!

Hi, I will be posting my still life shots that are not classified under Food or Flowers here....trying to keep those threads "clean". But as always, C&C are always welcomed :)

Thanks for viewing!

Nice SkyStrike:thumbsup: Really love #3 bt somehow I can't get my eyes off the moon (planet?) on the bottom left...

Nice SkyStrike:thumbsup: Really love #3 bt somehow I can't get my eyes off the moon (planet?) on the bottom left...

Hi asthio88, Thanks for dropping by...I guess I was too engross positioning the model and left out the other bits around it. Will take note of it when I'm doing up the next one :)

* Trying to find some wallpapers now :p *

:thumbsup: I like no.2 :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: I like no.2 :bsmilie:

Hi ntheni, thanks for viewing my noob shots of gundams here :) I still like #01 the most...but my PP skill is really very bad..., and unable to remove that model kit stand.

2 more for the night..

nice series.. and i like gundam :>

Thanks for dropping by :) I also like Gundams, but I've stopped buying model kits for it...so, these Gundams will remain at the SEED and SEED Destiny series.

More gundams...but no fancy background....just a black backdrop....