Still so FAT!

kei1309 said:
you eat loads of YOGHURT :bsmilie:

I'm lactose intolerant. And about to be kei intolerant too. :bsmilie:

Try running + calorie counting.

I lost 7kg over past 6 weeks, and I hope to lose another 10 kg by the start of next year.
While you might not need to get the exact calorie count per food item, it nonetheless gives you some kind of guidance. Know your estimated basal metabolic rate and how much calories you require, and then aim for negative balance.

Low carbs, watch intake. While I did not keep a food diary, you can get better feedback and reinforcement if you keep one. I take very small share of dinner, and if I am hungry later part of the night, I take either an apple/orange.

I have been trying to do running about 5x a week. With gym treadmills, you can also have a better visual feedback of how much calorics you exhaust. Cycling is good as well but you might have to clock longer duration for same amount of calories burnt. I have been trying to exhaust about 900-1000 calories in each treadmill session, weekends I have a 16km running route that I adhere to.

After you have come up with your game plan, the toughest part is probably getting the resolution to stick to it. I lost the momentum more than a year ago and i put back all the weight. I am revisiting the tough road again :bsmilie:

Ryan

i hungry now.....

10 IPT sessions with strict diets = very fast in down sizing!!

Book now! IPTs are free!

10 IPT sessions with strict diets = very fast in down sizing!!

Book now! IPTs are free!

Yup, it'd FREE, FREE injury! They ask u jump like u r fit but most r FAT. So, the impact on knees cap is greater and they hack care! I ever went for RT, limping on the way out. Can't even walk like normal and the pain is there. They should split us up and train according to size, not like a lump n all do same.

Anyway, I MR liao, no more torturing from them. Even got RT/IPT, my weight still wouldn't goes down that much as I will be more hungry after those lesson. I now do brisk walking, less impact on knees cap and also, eat less. Will TRY to cut down on soft drink, sweet tooth leh, jialat! Now all down to myself....

when guys talk about losing weight...girls very stressed :angry:

when guys talk about losing weight...girls very stressed :angry:

My mum wish la. My sis n bro normal size, I oversize. Just try to slim down only la, girls can pay $$$ n get slim easily, guy hard, haha! Furthermore I staying alone, OTOT on food, out of control some time. Just think of some thing, tmrw morning, I walking home from office, 7km roughly. Weekend can do so, not for week days.

While watching diet, I adhere to it only weekdays, weekends is still normal diet, softdrinks as well.

I aim to make it week by week, looking forward to goodies on weekends.

Maybe slower, but surely less painful..
Think my diet lasted much longer this way..:)
But if no discipline, canot achieve anything lah..lol

Last edited:
I just eat and let puberty take care of the rest xD

I usually dont eat lunch during school days because the break between after school and the extra lesson is only like 30 minutes. Teachers may end late and lines will be one unbearably long so usually I just suck it up and do my homework. Despite my lack of exercise and huge amounts of food I eat (plus supper) I haven't gained any weight :O

actually is quite easy imo

1) no soft drinks
2) no titbits
3) no carbs after 8pm
4) no fruits only apple
5) exercise

Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Belly Fat? | How To Lose Belly Fat

I brought a bottle this morning. Mix with my salad just now. Need to drink a lot of H2O too. Did a brisk walk, less pain than jog but still can feel pain on sore if walk too fast. Need to get use to it, slowly bit by bit...

:thumbsup:

When there is a will there is a way.

Try not to resort to crash diets that makes yourself unnecessary unhungry, as this will not only be unhealthy but difficult to sustain in the longer run. There are just too many funny cocktail diets out there, detox diets that induce diarrhea etc etc.

Never Stop Pushing The Limit: An Interview with Kor Hong Fatt
I was pretty inspired by this story ( although I am sure his cardiologist was not too agreeable to him doing marathons )
Go slow on your calorie burning exercises, and you will get more conditioned, the weight loss and the fitness will come in due time.

Ryan