Still possible to get brand new RX100 from shops?

mace1980

Jan 20, 2007
East & West
Hi,
Anybody knows where I can still get a brand new copy of RX100? About 2 weeks ago, I saw it on display at courts mega store for 850 but felt reluctant to pay that price. Hoping one of the usual Street shops still have stock.

Yeah they still do. Call them up and ask.

Hi,
Anybody knows where I can still get a brand new copy of RX100? About 2 weeks ago, I saw it on display at courts mega store for 850 but felt reluctant to pay that price. Hoping one of the usual Street shops still have stock.

MS no stock

Hi,

Did you find one for less?

I found a deal online
Just go to valuebasket

How trustworthy is it, it's up to your research. Just sharing with the other bros my findings.
In the end I'll still get the MK2, considering that MK1 price will only keep marking down and although both are 1inch sensors, MK2 has a BIS sensor, which many have felt good improvement in low light, not to mention the horseshoe as well as rotatable screen.

Last edited: