[Stevewhy] SMS Macro Outing XII (Night Macro at Lower Pierce)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather is getting bad around woodlands area.... lots of grey & dark clouds..... goodluck for tonight :thumbsup:

The weather is getting bad around woodlands area.... lots of grey & dark clouds..... goodluck for tonight :thumbsup:

thanks fo rthe info.. prepare umbrella liao.. :cool:

Thanks for the update diver-hloc, if it rains we can drink kopi eat prata... hehehe ;)

See you guys tonight.

thanks fo rthe info.. prepare umbrella liao.. :cool:

Thanks for the update diver-hloc, if it rains we can drink kopi eat prata... hehehe ;)

See you guys tonight.

I might tag along with you guys tonight.... and no... on one have to take care of my safety.... I'll take care of myself. Just don't like to walk around in the dark forest by my own. :sweat:

thanks for the outing..thanks steve, thanks sunny..thanks everyone..i really had great fun..!cant wait to go for more......

btw, i went to the casuarina curry the next day as i was late that night didnt get to eat the prata that smells so nice..i saw all the road names and sign boards written as 'lower peirce'..i was like..har?everythin misspelled??..
went online checked and realised it was 'peirce' aft a guy named Peirce last time..

thanks for the outing..thanks steve, thanks sunny..thanks everyone..i really had great fun..!cant wait to go for more......

btw, i went to the casuarina curry the next day as i was late that night didnt get to eat the prata that smells so nice..i saw all the road names and sign boards written as 'lower peirce'..i was like..har?everythin misspelled??..
went online checked and realised it was 'peirce' aft a guy named Peirce last time..

Could be a twilight zone thing..... :bigeyes:

But who cares :bsmilie:

Thanks for the info. When to check about it also. They spell it CORRECTLY!!!

Quoted from National Parks Singapore:"

Peirce Reservoir was commissioned on 26th March 1912 by his Excellency Sir Arthur Young and was known then as the Kallang River Reservoir. This waterwork, together with Woodleigh, took 10 years to construct and upon completion, provided 9 million gallons of water daily. It was renamed as Peirce Reservoir in 1922 after Robert Peirce, the Municipal Engineer from 1901 to 1916. In 1975, it was again renamed as Lower Peirce Reservoir, after the new Upper Peirce Reservoir Park was constructed.

Lower and Upper Peirce Reservoir Parks are known for their tranquil and scenic settings. This is where people can escape from the hustle and bustle of city life to just dwell in serene surroundings. Both parks are 6 hectares in area. "

So I'm the one that spell wrongly, Sorry my bad :embrass:

This outing we got Macro lover friends from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, China,
India and lastly Singapore, the Australia did not sign in this time. Haha looks like the Night
Macro turn out to be international outing.. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.