www.soft.com.sg
028_G.jpg

023_G.jpg

018_G.jpg

030_G.jpg

Click here for more photos in the Gallery

huh??

i tot steve is Joe Satriani's student??

Looks like Vai is doing the same "tricks" from the G3 Live in Denver concert video. The "help each other fret guitar/bass duel" and "Triple neck solo" thing. He's always full of surprises :D

what configuration would you recommend for shooting concert like this? I am using a Minolta 7Hi but I cant't zoom much to get close-up shot if I am away from the stage. Is there any zoom adapter for this camera? Or I should start saving up for another camera?

The Floyed Rose tremolos make me drool!!!!!!

....geeesh......Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Malmsteen, Jason Becker, Kai Hansen...(gamma ray - my fav band)......reminds me of my poly days!!!!!!!!

Dunno how i got hooked to cameras now....... :embrass:

rgds,
sulhan

Gee, I wonder when the G3 and others would make a visit to KL...
If I knew they were in Sg I'd have a made a trip!

Vai was in KL years ago, remember I went down to Hard Rock for his little, packed 'concert'! :D

Damn glad I brought my bino along. His fingers are AMAZING!!!
Didn't bothered to bring my gear along, but strangely I managed to bring in my farmers double with very little hassle.

damned, i tried to call the promoters to confirm if i could bring in my camera... but i didn't get through to them... damned... :(

worst part? my campmate got two VIP tickets free, apparently because of billy sheehan.... :cry:

sehsuan said:
damned, i tried to call the promoters to confirm if i could bring in my camera... but i didn't get through to them... damned... :(

worst part? my campmate got two VIP tickets free, apparently because of billy sheehan.... :cry:

I got to see the Vai concert in HKG
My sis got me free tix
She was a air stewardess on the same flight into HKG with Vai.
tidbits - Did you know he is a Vegetarian ?

ratboy said:
I got to see the Vai concert in HKG
My sis got me free tix
She was a air stewardess on the same flight into HKG with Vai.
tidbits - Did you know he is a Vegetarian ?

Yes, he's a vegan.
Apparently he's been served mock dog meat (tofu) in China. Go buy the Live in Astoria and check out the bonus disc!

Status
Not open for further replies.