Starhub Hubber

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbuff

Aug 18, 2004
www.pbase.com
Hi

Is anyone confused like me or am I alone. Recently, tried to access some info for my Starhub account.

There is a Hub club, Gee club, CableTV .... I was terribly lost. If anyone works in Starhub, customer service, please feedback that your online services too CHEEMP.

lol.. i too was confused.. too many names to know what was what..
did u merge all services together under account? if u access ur hub account, should be able to see all 3.

hwchoy said:
never mind the Hub ID, make sure you enrol them all in Hub Club to enjoy the discounts.
Talk about tat....;( I only realise this after a few months??? Y make people go through all the trouble to get the discount? They should integrate their services so that u are given a discount once u get all 3 services....

If you subscribe to Cable TV, Maxonline and mobile line.. all three must be same name same address.. you will become a Hub member. you will get 10% discount for mobile and 5% discount for the other two..

yes but you have to go and register your account. I have two mobile, MOL and Cable, and wanted to add my second mobile for discount. I was trying to include it into the HubID but could not, so I called the hotline which was when they told me to make sure I register the number at HubClub (different from HubID) to get the discount. Putting all accounts on HubID will not get you the discounts.

For that matter I am still not able to get my second mobile line into HubID, the option simply doesn't show up :(

sky888 said:
If you subscribe to Cable TV, Maxonline and mobile line.. all three must be same name same address.. you will become a Hub member. you will get 10% discount for mobile and 5% discount for the other two..

The discount for mobile has been increased from 10% to 15%.

Can Starhub combine all the bills into 1? I have MaxOnline, Starhub Mobile and Digital Voice. So right now I receive 2 mails from Starhub. Can't the info be combined at all, like what Singtel does?

Status
Not open for further replies.