StarAngel brings you to Super Star Virgo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the original price.
But as i know the VIP manager, thats why we are having a little discount.
This trip is for the photographers, models, organiser to have some enjoyment.
Not really about the money.
If you deduct away the price of boarding the cruise, you will realise you are actually paying around $100 for the 8hours of shoot. Super worth it! Isnt it?! ;)

that's the original price.
But as i know the VIP manager, thats why we are having a little discount.
This trip is for the photographers, models, organiser to have some enjoyment.
Not really about the money.
If you deduct away the price of boarding the cruise, you will realise you are actually paying around $100 for the 8hours of shoot. Super worth it! Isnt it?! ;)
So if I get my own cabin, I only pay $100? The reason is that cabins on the Virgo are small (and bathrooms are even smaller) and inside cabins only have 2 single beds or 1 double. The supplementary beds are pull down bunks and not comfortable.

Do you want cheap one but worthed for every $ u spent ?
Or want the luxury room ?

If want the luxury one, just take suite room maa, you know the price already right ;)

Do you want cheap one but worthed for every $ u spent ?
Or want the luxury room ?

If want the luxury one, just take suite room maa, you know the price already right ;)
That's exactly what I am talking about. I want to book my own stateroom so I can bring my wife along. However, what about cost of joining the shoot? Do you mean the rates posted earlier are twin-sharing inclusive of the shoots?

but we are booking as a group. and its an exact no. of people. thats why having a discount.

but we are booking as a group. and its an exact no. of people. thats why having a discount.

He is asking whether he can book separately because not comfortable with the room. He also wants to stay with his family only, not sharing with the others.

If can do that, how much for the photoshoot only ?

He is asking whether he can book separately because not comfortable with the room. He also wants to stay with his family only, not sharing with the others.

If can do that, how much for the photoshoot only ?
Tks for explaining. Just need to clarify I am not trying to be snobbish but I am mildly claustraphobic and would not be able to stand being cooped up in an inside stateroom with no windows.

if to book by yourself..
will have to pay $228 for 8 hours of shoot:D

and i believe this price is still reasonable to shoot both amy & celestina for 8hours with 4 different kinds of themes ;)

if to book by yourself..

and i believe this price is still reasonable to shoot both amy & celestina for 8hours with 4 different kinds of themes ;)

Thanks for the quote. I have done a photoshoot on a cruiseliner before so will reconsider.

if to book by yourself..

Because now we have 3 options now (and still not yet decided) :
- at cruise only
- alight at Malacca
- alight at Phuket

That means, wherever we go if booked the room by ourself, we would payed $228 for the photoshoot only ? :sweat:

Because now we have 3 options now (and still not yet decided) :
- at cruise only
- alight at Malacca
- alight at Phuket

That means, wherever we go if booked the room by ourself, we would payed $228 for the photoshoot only ? :sweat:

$228 is for the weekends [fri,sat,sun] and malacca [wed,thurs,fri] only... :D

:confused: Which cruise will the shoot be on?

Yeah, I think you must decide it. You are the event organizer.
Don't give us multiple choices :confused:

~ Room [ 4 in 1 room] *single bed each
QUOTE]

[fri,sat,sun but not going to alight from cruise]
weekends.jpg

[wed,thurs,fri]
wed.jpg

[sun,mon,tues,wed]
phuket.jpg

hmmm.. i am confused.. room sharing is 4 to 1 right? but the price list is based on twin sharing.. so basically if 4 to 1 room, the individual cost is much less right? i remember it is like $3xx for the 3rd and 4th person... so it is nt like $100 to shoot 2 models for 8 hours le... correct me if i am wrong. thanks

~ Room [ 4 in 1 room] *single bed each
QUOTE]

hmmm.. i am confused.. room sharing is 4 to 1 right? but the price list is based on twin sharing.. so basically if 4 to 1 room, the individual cost is much less right? i remember it is like $3xx for the 3rd and 4th person... so it is nt like $100 to shoot 2 models for 8 hours le... correct me if i am wrong. thanks

i grap the price rate from the starcruise mircrosoft web.. but the price im getting is the special price.. as mentioned will be cheaper than the price shown.
after my calculation... its $100+ for the shooting, provided that we are going in a group of 8photographers.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.