SSS Outing on Vday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
more all join in more fun lol the more people we have the more we can shoot openly lol ^^ no need snipers

MAKE it like last time how clubsnap members invade geylang @ night lol 30+people with tripods lol ^^

ROFL!!!! ReaLLY???:sweatsm::bsmilie: So how bout all the gangsta there? You shoot the girls on the street?:sweat:

nvm benro will do as well as gitzo ^^ cheaper alternative for smashing people lol... heavier also ^^

btw i never join the geylang raid lol ^^ dig up from previous legacys ^^

nvm benro will do as well as gitzo ^^ cheaper alternative for smashing people lol... heavier also ^^

btw i never join the geylang raid lol ^^ dig up from previous legacys ^^

:bsmilie: Thats quite a streetshoot challenge!:angel:

easy way of saying the more the marrier ^^ and if anything happens tripod and pesticide should do the job lol ^^

more all join in more fun lol the more people we have the more we can shoot openly lol ^^ no need snipers

MAKE it like last time how clubsnap members invade geylang @ night lol 30+people with tripods lol ^^

This one sibei fierce leh.

wow. i cant join due to work commitment. but i tink it'll be cool to take group photo of all the canons together. must show all the black and red straps hor. thats way cool lah.

wow. i cant join due to work commitment. but i tink it'll be cool to take group photo of all the canons together. must show all the black and red straps hor. thats way cool lah.

Yes people. Those with strobes please bring hor. Must do group shot for this. Hah! ;)

Go there do what, streeeeet photography? :D

I'd prefer to go ..... alone! :O

yikes!!! i'm yellow strap one leh... jialat... anyone got spare red strap to loan :bsmilie:

It's ok. Although me and TS are from 450D Club de, this outing is open to any makes. :)

Hello all! I've never joined a SSS before but wonder whether i can join in tml?

I'll bring my Pana HDC-SD100 too as well! ;)

Go there do what, streeeeet photography? :D

I'd prefer to go ..... alone! :O

haha! It's up to you bro! It's a date tomolo wit clubsnapers!:bsmilie:

whee looks like i'll be able to join =)

just to update all dat joinin the SSS..

molo I be bringing a blackboard, plus my softtoy for props lor...

still deciding to get flowers due vday pricing exp sia....

anyone bringing any stuff?

I think, I'm in. I'll sms tonight :D

I never join any outing but thinking of joinning you guys hope its ok????

Status
Not open for further replies.