Sri Krishnan Temple (HDR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt780

Dec 15, 2008
Hi fellow CSers,

First time trying out HDR. A couple of pics of the Sri Krishnan Temple. C n C most welcome. :)

3167408908_4b7b0eab64.jpg

3167443946_5a80f049d7.jpg

Last edited:
A bit too orangy for my preference. Good try anyway!
PS: the angle was a bit awkward too, try getting true front elevation, or at th45 / 60 degree perspective.

A bit too orangy for my preference. Good try anyway!
PS: the angle was a bit awkward too, try getting true front elevation, or at th45 / 60 degree perspective.

Hi cheguthamrin,

Thanks! Hmmm... Will try that next time. Errr... what do u mean by 45/60 deg perspective by the way? Haha... I am blur... Sorrie...

Hi cheguthamrin,

Thanks! Hmmm... Will try that next time. Errr... what do u mean by 45/60 deg perspective by the way? Haha... I am blur... Sorrie...

I would recommend this example shot this shot by Yapster. This is roughly the idea of a 45/60 degree perspective.

Of course its NOT ALWAYS accessible, depends on the location of the building la.

Last edited:
I would recommend this example shot this shot by Yapster. This is roughly the idea of a 45/60 degree perspective.

Of course its NOT ALWAYS accessible, depends on the location of the building la.

Haha... kk... thanks cheguthamrin... ;) will definitely try it out... i am still new in photography... do guide me along... thanks!

hullo, ok i won't go into the angles and perspectives for this one, but keep in mind the tone mapping isn't the end of the story for the pic. pp still needs to be done. like some of them have darker areas and some brighter areas. bear in mind that you might have to dodge some places to lighten it up to the same brightness as the other parts of the pic!

hi timotheus,

thank you for ur advice... will take note of it next time... :)

hullo, ok i won't go into the angles and perspectives for this one, but keep in mind the tone mapping isn't the end of the story for the pic. pp still needs to be done. like some of them have darker areas and some brighter areas. bear in mind that you might have to dodge some places to lighten it up to the same brightness as the other parts of the pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.