Squirrel nibbling away

Status
Not open for further replies.

kit90210

May 11, 2002
Visit site
DSCN2585.JPG

Shows a squirrel nibbling away...notice the crumbs on its cheat hair...

DSCN2584.JPG

DSCN2586.JPG

This is my first post of pictures I've taken with my Nikon S4, a compact digicam... Took it at Central Park New York when I'm on holiday...:)

This is my first post of pictures I've taken with my Nikon S4, a compact digicam... Took it at Central Park New York when I'm on holiday...:)

central park's lovely :) i too had met many squirrels there but didnt snap them much ;p

The squirrels are cute! Not bad for a P&S camera. :)

i'm surprised it actually stayed for you to take pictures of it.. :D

most squirrels i see are very easily spooked..

Yes, Central Park is nice, with so many squirrels, and they are all so busy running around, gathering food....I even notice one with its head in its tree hole and its behind pointing out and moving side to side...very cute. :angel: but didn't manage to take that photo...a pity...:(

The swan is also taken with the Nikon S4 compact.

Nice pics!

Especially like the focus on the squirrel and the blurred background. Mind if i ask how to achieve that?

The Swan looks like its wondering what you're doing! haha

Nice pics!

Especially like the focus on the squirrel and the blurred background. Mind if i ask how to achieve that?

The Swan looks like its wondering what you're doing! haha

Keke:bsmilie: Point&Shoot camera not much setting. All I need to do is to zoom in all the way, focus on the squirrel and snap. Background naturally blurred. ;p

PC260024.JPG

"Hmm...is this enough food for my family?"

Taken using C2100UZ, a compact camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.