Spotted at Sitex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jed said:
What, a post from you without a mention of my name?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

JED, your name is valuable. :devil:

Use when emergency. :flame:

You are like our god send life saver. :cheergal:

Anyone uses JED name must have a request permission or else........face the consequences............ :hammer:

Sorry for the Super O.T.

We don't live in a perfect world... some of us is still not unplugged from the system that tells you buying good camera can take good pics and hanging a good camera on your neck means that you are a PRO. some people I know ply the penisular area with a hasselblad hanging on their neck but they have no film in their camera!

vader said:
We don't live in a perfect world... some of us is still not unplugged from the system that tells you buying good camera can take good pics and hanging a good camera on your neck means that you are a PRO. some people I know ply the penisular area with a hasselblad hanging on their neck but they have no film in their camera!
Poor desperate souls.
Ask them go Sitex lah!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Enough is enough. I know this is Kopitiam, but the thread is getting so much OT posts (from regular users and Mods alike) that it is no longer serving its original purpose.

If you want to post more banal talk. Please do so in another suitably titled thread (yes, that goes for Mods also).

I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.