Spot & Shoot Competition - Over $5,000 prizes to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahlay

May 5, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
SPOT & SHOOT in Central Singapore
and stand to win more than $5,000 in prizes!

Form a team of 3 with your family or friends and join us for a heritage hunt in the Central Singapore District. Like a traditional hunt, you will be scrambling around looking for answers to clues but instead of writing down your answers, you will have to take pictures of them. The winning team will be the one that gets all the answers correct with the most creative photographs. More details and registration forms are available at http://www.nhb.gov.sg/shm. Email Stephanie at stephanie_ho@nhb.gov.sg or call 6332 3541 if you have questions.Closing date for registration is 12 August 2004, so register today!

PRIZES!
1st prize
$2,000 Cathay photo voucher + family museum pass
2nd prize
$1,500 Cathay photo voucher + family museum pass
3rd prize
$1,000 Cathay photo voucher + family museum pass

3 merit award prizes of $200 shopping voucher + family museum pass each.

Sat, 21 Aug, 2 – 4pm
Creative photography workshop

Sun, 22 Aug, 8am – 6pm
Briefing followed by photo shoot session
Deadline for submission: 6:00pm

Sat, 4 Sept, 2pm
Prize presentation & Exhibition

Venue
Singapore History Museum, Riverside Point

Registration Fees
$15.00 per team;
$10.00 per team (for residents of Central Singapore district)
*$2.00 discount for teams from the same family

SAMPLE Question:
I am a mythical creature that has been the emblem of the Singapore Tourist Promotion Board since 1964.
At my new location, thousands still flock to see me spit. Who am I?

ANSWER:

ahlay said:
Closing date is Monday 16 August 04

You mean we can still sign up till monday 16 august instead of the 12th as the last day according to the website?

Brandon said:
You mean we can still sign up till monday 16 august instead of the 12th as the last day according to the website?

Yes. The closing date is on Monday 16 Aug.
Fill up the registration form and make payment at the ticket counter at the museum. Alternative is to mail the form and payment (cheque) to the museum. The mailing address is on the registration form. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.