Singapore
www.modelmayhem.com
For C&C, thanks

img5551copyqw2.jpg

img5200copyem6.jpg

img5182copyoa1.jpg

img5104copylm8.jpg

#1 eyes appear soft. Check focusing.

#2 Sharp & clear picture. :thumbsup: Just watch the highlights.

#3 Try shooting the model at a 45 degree angle instead of the model's face being 90 degrees to the camera. This will make the picture fuller and give it more depth.

Having the model actually drink the water and using a fast shutter to capture the water pouring out from the bottle to the model's lips would've been even better.

#4 :thumbsup: wide angle attempt. Leave out the sky. Model top left and fill the rest of the frame with the empty seats and part of the stadium.

#5 My guess is that you PP'ed the sky. The halo'ing around the model is very visible. Also try to reduce the reds. Too strong here. Other than that this shot is fine.

Good attempt. :thumbsup: Thx for sharing this series.

#1 eyes appear soft. Check focusing.

#2 Sharp & clear picture. :thumbsup: Just watch the highlights.

#3 Try shooting the model at a 45 degree angle instead of the model's face being 90 degrees to the camera. This will make the picture fuller and give it more depth.

Having the model actually drink the water and using a fast shutter to capture the water pouring out from the bottle to the model's lips would've been even better.

#4 :thumbsup: wide angle attempt. Leave out the sky. Model top left and fill the rest of the frame with the empty seats and part of the stadium.

#5 My guess is that you PP'ed the sky. The halo'ing around the model is very visible. Also try to reduce the reds. Too strong here. Other than that this shot is fine.

Good attempt. :thumbsup: Thx for sharing this series.

thank you very much for your comments! i really appreciate it...
i removed immediately #5 coz at posting i noticed the halo, i guessed my monitor at home is not calibrated... i didnt see this when editing the pic, my bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.