SPCA Best Buddies photo competition 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to side track, Pls do not buy a pet as gift, especially the festive period. Normally, cases of abandoned animals increase after the festive season over.

If you deicde to get a pet for yourself, do prepare for the commitments to own a pet, and consider them as one of your family members.

Remember, the animal may be just part of your life, but to the animal, you are its whole life. :angel:

Totally agree with SOTB... :)

Irresponsible pet owners are just as bad as animal abusers...

@Clement, I've got 8 cats (5 with me, 2 with parents and 1 with sis)... Not counting the countless hamsters... :D Ya, I have pets. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Alamak... SPCA open until 4.30pm on weekday. Jialat... must apply leave to submit the photos...

EDIT: Lucky, can snail-mail in...

Hehe i just submitted my entry yesterday... i used someone elses pet (with permsiion lah) so maybe will have to split prize if i win (if i win)

raptor84 said:
Hehe i just submitted my entry yesterday... i used someone elses pet (with permsiion lah) so maybe will have to split prize if i win (if i win)

Share with us if you win... I mean the pictures. :)

Of coz if you want to share the prize, by all means.;)

Sun_Of_The_Beach said:
Share with us if you win... I mean the pictures. :)

Of coz if you want to share the prize, by all means.;)

Nice try hehe the pic i sent in was the one of labby. Its posted somewhere in my gallery...

All photos submitted become the property of SPCA and will not be returned. SPCA reserves the right to use the photos in its merchandise and publicity materials. Winners will be notified by 31st January 2005.

So,if I submit a photo,it will belong to SPCA and I do not have the copyright?

PS.This is gotten from the compeitition registration form

Physical photos remain property of SPCA.

Copyrights remain with photog. SPCA can use in their merchandise but I believe without credit. But this is not a true photog competition so don't take it too seriously. It's more for fund raising. :)

Oh..ok:) thanks! Going to submit my photos soon;)

manage to send in my entry today :sweat: before the due time. Good luck to all participants. Anyway i think there's a total of slightly over 100 entries.

raptor84 said:
Thats good :D 100 entries means about $1000 for the animals :D

Yar, hope these $1000 can bring them some Christmas n New year presents for the animals.

Yep... agree totally. Plus the winning photos will be displayed on their merchandise... so hope they can help bring in more money from sales.

Sent my 4 shots in via post and hope they've received it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.