Sourcing for photographs at a budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reluctant Hero

Dec 18, 2003
Serangoon
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
Sourcing for photographs at a budget, If you think the price is too low, please quote me. I'm not earning big bucks, I'm not exploiting CS members here, sorry if you felt offened by the price I offer.

I’m looking for 50+ image of Singapore Icon, subjects include but not limited to
1. Singapore iconic building
2. Singapore festive celebrations
3. Usual tourist attraction e.g. Zoo, Bird Park, Sentosa,
3.1 Marina Barrage
3.2 Henderson Wave
3.3 Singapore Skyline
3.4 Singapore Flyer
3.5 Sultan Mosque (Beach Rd)
3.6 Tian Ho Keng
3.7 Merlion
3.8 Raffle's Hotel
3.9 Clark Quay
4 China Town
4.1 Indian Temple (Serangoon/Temple Street)
4.2 Sergoon Street Market
4.3 WW2 Memorial
4.4 Macrichite Rvor
4.5 Changi Broadwalk
4.6 Uob Centre
4.7 Empress Place Archive
4.8 Fort Canning
4.9 Mount Febar
5 Victoria concert hall
5.1 Indoor Stadium
5.2 Kranji War memorial
5.3 St Theresa Church
5.4 Botanic garden
5.5 Wax museum
5.6 Zoo
5.7 Bird park
5.8 Chinese garden
5.9 Haw Par Villa
6 night safari
6.1 Sun Yat San villa
6.2 Kusu Island
6.3 Ubin Island
6.4 Central Fire Station
6.5 CHIJMES
6.6 Malay Palace
6.7 old parliament house
6.8 good wood hotel
6.9 Old post office
7 Clifford pier
7.1 changi airport
7.2 metal bridges across Singapore river
7.3 Lim mo Seng memorial
7.4 Esplanade
7.5 Red dot Museum
7.6 Buddha relic temple
7.7 dolphin lagoon
7.8 siloso fort/beach
7.9 east coast park
8 Labrador park
8.1 st Andrew chapel
8.2 sun tec ring fountain

4. Food & lifestyle, e.g. Singapore Sling, Chicken Rice, Orchard shopping, Clubbing Nightlife, F1
5. Uniquely ethic Singapore, e.g. picture showing racial harmony

We’ll pay up to S$50 per image for the rights to use your picture for 12months. Please send me as many photos (at least 4 R size, low res , With your water mark) for selection, once the image is selected, please send us the actual high resolution picture & we’ll pay you upfront.

I think it’s easier to earn some extra cash than posting up onto the stock photo library right?

Jeff L

Hey I am intrested. I have PM you already.

sorry i still didn't see it. Can email to id@id.sg and also give me your contact number just in case

Hi, i am interested. Had PM you. Cheers. :)

Oh, sorry. The reason i asked you about the deadline is because, your thread seems familar to me. There's competition going on for the best iconic singapore and winner will be notified by phone or mail and will need to sent the orriginal photo. And the price of winning it is $3k. and consolation price will be $200. So i hope you not sending our pictures to them. (just to double check) :)

Oh, sorry. The reason i asked you about the deadline is because, your thread seems familar to me. There's competition going on for the best iconic singapore and winner will be notified by phone or mail and will need to sent the orriginal photo. And the price of winning it is $3k. and consolation price will be $200. So i hope you not sending our pictures to them. (just to double check) :)

I've heard of this contest too.

i've figured and i've heard of this contest too. If u think ur shot can win one of the prizes, u can always choose not send him ur pictures right? Or rather, u can send it to the competition if that's the case?

Any website of this contest ? :think::think::think:

Fair enough, rest assured it's not for the competition. It's for printing on Post cards and/or Playing cards. BTW got such competition? Can send me the link please? Deadline given is 24th April'09, very short.

reasonable price.

$50 for one year copyright is reasonable? i think $50 for 1 time use should be better. what if he uses those pics for magazine publications etc during the 1 year? he earns a lot more then right?

hi reluctant hero, care to share more details of your project? we're interested but also at least wants to know what is it really used for. Thanks! :)

Dear All,

Thanks for the interest & feedback, the photos are supposed to be printed on a deck of playing cards for tourist souvenir.

Sad to say the project leader were not contactable, I've no updates if the project is cancelled or lower their budget. I'll take it as no more.

Anyway thank for your feedback.

Jeff L

Status
Not open for further replies.