Sourcing for LCD Wall Mounting Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

toomz

Jan 2, 2003
Visit site
Anyone knows where I can get a low profile wall mounting bracket for a Samsung LA23R51B LCD Tv?

I've found something from Sanus Systems on the web but dun have any idea if there are distributors here. Anybody noes? :dunno:

Sanus VM300b Black

Sanus VMFL1b Black

Any alternatives other then the above?

toomz said:
Anyone knows where I can get a low profile wall mounting bracket for a Samsung LA23R51B LCD Tv?

I've found something from Sanus Systems on the web but dun have any idea if there are distributors here. Anybody noes? :dunno:

Sanus VM300b Black

Sanus VMFL1b Black

Any alternatives other then the above?

You can give AV Media a call to tell them what you need. They supply/install for schools projectors, screens and mountings (custom made also available.) I've overseen their projects and installations. Not bad.

Another shop you can try is @ SLS's 2nd floor. You can't miss it. They sell projectors and LCD TVs as well.

dEthANGeL said:
You can give AV Media a call to tell them what you need. They supply/install for schools projectors, screens and mountings (custom made also available.) I've overseen their projects and installations. Not bad.

Another shop you can try is @ SLS's 2nd floor. You can't miss it. They sell projectors and LCD TVs as well.

Tks pal, i'll give sls a try

Status
Not open for further replies.