Sorry Yang, I dropped the strawberry...!

seagate

Jun 30, 2007
Although been quite a while wandering around at Clubsnap, this is my first picture post. Please be gentle with your comments ...:sweat:

while I prefer the tilt..but I find it has too much dead space.:)
How about cropping it so that the subject is diagonally(centred) across the frame?would it be better?

Last edited:
Creative, but your watermark is in the way. Also try finding a more red-ish strawberry. or maybe photoshop the SB. However i think the tilt is somewhat the point, maybe the SB is falling and hit the bottom of the wineglass, making it tilt.

Creative, but your watermark is in the way. Also try finding a more red-ish strawberry. or maybe photoshop the SB. However i think the tilt is somewhat the point, maybe the SB is falling and hit the bottom of the wineglass, making it tilt.

i still find that there is a difference between fall (tilt) and drop (non tilt).

:)

Thanks for all the comments. I have put below the 16:9 format version with no watermark. Let me know if this looks better.

Also, the idea of tilting is like what has been mentioned by Sgdevilzz, as aligned with the title of the thread ;)

hTphotography - the milk is actually on top of that glass bottom. So you could imagine the splash flies all over the places when the SB hit the glass :). Lighting used in 2x 580II around 45 degrees left and right of the camera. Synchronized using PW wireless. Power set at 1/32 for both of them.

Last edited:
You might want to experiment with other objects, rather than a strawberry. I thought the shape and size of the strawberry you shot was awkward for the shot. Maybe a smaller one would have been better. :dunno: Really not sure there though.