Soon to be Pentax owner need advice :)

It's actually not that difficult, once the homework completed ( checking advise w seniors, reviews, touching and feeling the camera,...)

After that becomes very easy, just sit back, relax and let the Poison slowly and eventually get into the blood stream.
Suddenly when poison takes it's full effect, what follows is Ecstasy more explosive than the 'drug' itself.

I am now on the Q Poisoning, it is unbearable now.

Sit back and relax.

I am poisoned since day one I join club snap :)

$1477. Boxed Kit. Selling $1699 on webstore.

Not sure if they still have stock as they claimed it was last one.

Nice price :) I am into small and easy to carry also thinking that 18-135 lenses rather large beside I am zero skill when comes to photography , hope to join the PENTAXIAN OUTINGS that is why I buy Pentax.
My choice narrow down to either k30 wr 18-55mm or k01 with 40mm xs . next week will buy one first , for i can see myself fall into these slipperly road into more good things here :)

Last edited:
I am poisoned since day one I join club snap :)

At a point of the time , u will find that u got all the lens u need and stop all the posion and start to self healing ... But after a while u will realize , u need a better bag .... Then a better tripod ... Then a better flash .... Then a 2nd body ... Then better lens again ... Hahaha

Supersimon27 said:
At a point of the time , u will find that u got all the lens u need and stop all the posion and start to self healing ... But after a while u will realize , u need a better bag .... Then a better tripod ... Then a better flash .... Then a 2nd body ... Then better lens again ... Hahaha

Haha, yes it's a journey, I started two years back, Kr+DA35+1 small Tamrac bag -no zoom, then started collecting manual lens K 50mm f1.4- Asahi 135mm f2.8 , 50mmf1.7 ,then Sigma APO70-300; then DA18-55WR; then lowepro sling bag then sold lowepro bag as sling cause back shoulder pain on trips overseas, then kata 22N1 bag, after 3 months bag too big and lazy to bring often, sold kata, bought lowepro fastpack is best small compact...K-01 body ...5 months later sold K-01 , ...DA15 f4..DA50 f1.8

Now - Q poisoning....

The 18-135 is surprisingly small to me. I was expecting something bulkier and longer but when i saw the actual size I was quite pleased with it. Indeed, as someone mentioned in other threads, it could be a good walkabout lens.

I am also trying to narrow down the lenses and accessories I want from the start to minimize the buy/sell/buy/sell effect :p.

Hence, did alot of research and scouting before committing and will spread my purchases over the coming months to maximize the credit cards' rebates.

Nice price :) I am into small and easy to carry also thinking that 18-135 lenses rather large beside I am zero skill when comes to photography , hope to join the PENTAXIAN OUTINGS that is why I buy Pentax.
My choice narrow down to either k30 wr 18-55mm or k01 with 40mm xs . next week will buy one first , for i can see myself fall into these slipperly road into more good things here :)