Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, back shot again ;p

sookeelovenowforeverwedut5.jpg

:bsmilie: I also... tml going again, since so near my house. ;p
today was pathetic with only built-in flash. :sweat:

dun worry...tmr will be a better day

i got a question...

i tried using flash....their faces are white as sheet.

i saw my friend photos..even show their thick foundation (very obvious, can see the outline)
skin tone diff...I dun like..

how to improve on these? :embrass:

i got a question...

i tried using flash....their faces are white as sheet.

i saw my friend photos..even show their thick foundation (very obvious, can see the outline)
skin tone diff...I dun like..

how to improve on these? :embrass:
white? try reduce your flash output...

Hmmm, back shot again ;p

sookeelovenowforeverwedut5.jpg

Deity...u sacrifice yrself so other can take nice pics at the front....end up taking backside. ...surely the next most selfless person i ever know :thumbsup: ;p

Drool Boys...Drool..

a-web-DSC_0190.jpg

瞧。。。乌发柔顺地披在肩上衬出修长的身段。唉,。。太诱人了。。。。:lovegrin: :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

taken more than 100 shots and i can only get this....my most satisfied shot:cry:
PICT5299-01.jpg

bro,
hope u hv some good shots. took a nap at 3, woke up at 10pm instead of 4pm :bsmilie:

bro,
hope u hv some good shots. took a nap at 3, woke up at 10pm instead of 4pm :bsmilie:
bro..it a nice day to sleep....i should have sleep at home instead:cry: ...very diff to take pic at jp...unless u pro like deity

bro..it a nice day to sleep....i should have sleep at home instead:cry: ...very diff to take pic at jp...unless u pro like deity

hmmm........will go try out tomorow.

Hmmm the pros shoot backs like these meh? Tot they always require eye contacts ...

sookeelovenowforeverwedav3.jpg

cos they dun know how to shoot the back ma..that why they said must get eye contact.
One fashion photog i known of also shoot the back view....

shoot the back...I thought that we the one stuck behind or the far end only got the backs...

or the front not nice..:bsmilie: (dun beat me..)

Status
Not open for further replies.