Sony trade in offer. Tempting wor!!! Anyone keen?

Yep. This thing keeps showing on my FB. I was wondering if any DSLR camera will do? Even a nikon D100 can trade in at $1,300??

I think it is more to attract user base from other brands, so any dslr but working condition also can. But $1300 already offset, I am interested in the 16-35 g master only if anyone keen on body guess we can share share buy?

Also sharing will be zeiss lenses are having cashbacks. Interested can check with local retailers as another option for people who feel g master too expensive

Did not see any advert on Zeiss lens

I think mostly will accept as long it's a dslr. But 6k plus for that combo, either you are rich or making $ from it. I rather use back old model (a7r or a7rmk2) if just for hobby. Frankly speaking, if you get that camera combo liao, time for you to think of a trip. Heh Heh!

Reactions: DennisWolf
I am still ok with my Mark 2 though. But will upgrade to mark3 if save enough if not I stay. On Zeiss lens have to ask one. Currently have cash back on some but not to spoil market for some better don't say how much if not stuck and cannot sell lol

That's is not a Zeiss lens. G master is sony own lens. So, you can forget about the discount. If you trade in your a7r mk2, I think you better sell it, get a A100 for the trade in. Like that maybe you might be spending around $4k if get from retailers.

G master is g master. I am saying Zeiss lens on cash back discount nothing to do with trade ins. Trade ins are to bring new users and market shares by trading their brands of dslr maybe for research purposes. Fujifilm even doing it so it is kind of choices though but very expensive choices.

This promo is in a set, the camera n lens. So, getting another Zeiss lens, you need about 10k of spending liao.

well get what you need actually not want, was looking at 16-35 to cover the range during travels oh well no time to shoot so maybe not buying till further notice lol

I think it is more to attract user base from other brands, so any dslr but working condition also can. But $1300 already offset, I am interested in the 16-35 g master only if anyone keen on body guess we can share share buy?
I want the body bro. How much i spend?

The problem is that you -need- to get the lens together. If you just want the body its not a great deal.

Recently got cash back promo also. Few k still, how to afford? I just got a 2nd hand A7Rmk1 for my NZ trip, hopes to get some nice photos/timelapse together with my A7Rmk1, RX10 mk4 plus the old and still ok RX100 mk1 (important at some locations, heh heh!) Maybe wait till my A7R mk1 gg then I consider whether to get the latest or just don't bother to invest, sell lens and go into bridge type will do.

I’m intending to get the lens, looking for interested people to get the body! I will prepare an old dslr to trade in. Anyone? :)

Just gotta a good deal trade in my fujifilm mirrorless for the Sony A7RM3 at SLRR;)