Sony Road Show@ MS Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanonEOS

Sep 26, 2006
Hougang
Walk past AMK just now and saw a Sony Roadshow. Any one interest in camera, laptop and LCD TV can go down. Hmmm when did MS color sell TV :think:

http://www.mscolor.com.sg/

Sony AVA / IT Road Show @ Ang Mo Kio Hub
Basement one Exhibition Hall

Date : 24 (Thur)-27(Sun) May 07
Time : 11 AM to 9 PM

Walk past AMK just now and saw a Sony Roadshow. Any one interest in camera, laptop and LCD TV can go down. Hmmm when did MS color sell TV :think:

http://www.mscolor.com.sg/

Sony AVA / IT Road Show @ Ang Mo Kio Hub
Basement one Exhibition Hall

Date : 24 (Thur)-27(Sun) May 07
Time : 11 AM to 9 PM

yes... they did sell TVs.

the most imp part
Photos exhibition, model shooting...
Free hand on on Sony Carl zessis 85mm , 135mm & 16-80mm lenses

" Photos exhibition, model shooting...
Free hand on on Sony Carl zessis 85mm , 135mm & 16-80mm lenses "

are the lenses cheaper ? :confused:

sure or not? i was there just now and asked for the 135mm lens but none. :(

aiyah, the prices are all the same everywhere.

Just purchased a T100 from the lady boss Florence at the exhibition. Somehow the prices were only slightly lower than the RRP (compared to a much lower quotation merely two weeks ago), but I get alot more freebies!

Just purchased a T100 from the lady boss Florence at the exhibition. Somehow the prices were only slightly lower than the RRP (compared to a much lower quotation merely two weeks ago), but I get alot more freebies!

example ??

example ??
Normally the free gifts for the Mid Yr Promo are:
- 1GB Memory stick
- Neck Strap
- Camera Pouch
- "Additional free gift"

What I got was:
- 2GB Memory stick
- Neck Strap
- Camera Pouch
- Sony Mug (I presume this may be the "Additional free gift")
- Sony NP-BG1 Battery
- Mini tripod
- 2X Screen protector

Normally the free gifts for the Mid Yr Promo are:
- 1GB Memory stick
- Neck Strap
- Camera Pouch
- "Additional free gift"

What I got was:
- 2GB Memory stick
- Neck Strap
- Camera Pouch
- Sony NP-BG1 Battery
- Mini tripod
- 2X Screen protector

Hey not bad of a deal manz!! A sony battery and memory card aint cheap ;p Too bad low on cash or may consider

What I got was:
- 2GB Memory stick
- Neck Strap
- Camera Pouch
- Sony NP-BG1 Battery
- Mini tripod
- 2X Screen protector

Not bad leh. I went to their old shop and was told the roadshow promo only includes extra a batt & mug (duh!). So ended up taking the standard promo with 1GB, case and strap at $615. At least the additional 1GB and 1 batt is worth the extra $. So what was the price you paid for the promo?

sure or not? i was there just now and asked for the 135mm lens but none. :(

aiyah, the prices are all the same everywhere.

why dun have 135mm ? prices can be bargain lah.. me every month buy things from them leh.. ;)

Not bad leh. I went to their old shop and was told the roadshow promo only includes extra a batt & mug (duh!). So ended up taking the standard promo with 1GB, case and strap at $615. At least the additional 1GB and 1 batt is worth the extra $. So what was the price you paid for the promo?

Woo cool! They asked me go back and pay the diff then I'll get the said 'freebies'

why dun have 135mm ? prices can be bargain lah.. me every month buy things from them leh.. ;)

now...i knw why u need to save up to buy the 16-80mm liao...

Was told not to disclose the price by the lady boss muahah. Aiyah its a few dollars below RRP, so I calculated the difference in my head and felt its still a fair deal. The earlier quotation I got without the freebies was 620, but the price of the batt and price diff for the 2GB card compared to the 1GB card will easily exceed the gap between the two quotations.

Status
Not open for further replies.