Sony Road Show at Tropics Atrium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on morn duty .... I went there at 8pm still got time to shoot them ... Can see that they were eager to go home ....:bsmilie:

I think they were scared to see you with your weapon ........... :bsmilie:

There's a high chance you'll see them again on the PC show. :)
First day of PC show is a holiday!

Hi Guys,

Just wondering how did all of you get all this event's info?
Seems like all of you are quite well-informed of such events.... :)
Can share ?

jamie will be there, she is their spokewoman even all over the island her ad appear. if been to cityhall mrt interchange u will catch her

yah... she is so nice.. :heart: i want to buy sony liao :sweat:

Was there too =)

Will post some pix once I'm back home =)

Hi Guys,

Just wondering how did all of you get all this event's info?
Seems like all of you are quite well-informed of such events.... :)
Can share ?

Pay and attend more model shoots ........ only then will the models give you some inside info ...... or join our "syndicate" ........ membership has its privileges :cool:

Pay and attend more model shoots ........ only then will the models give you some inside info ...... or join our "syndicate" ........ membership has its privileges :cool:

so is there a voting for the president of the 'syndicate', maybe we can do a poll ask members to select:bsmilie:

i want a video cam :bsmilie: not sure will there be staff discount, if their model got, everyone will convert to sony :think: to hot to handle

hmm... :think:

there is someone whom we all know is an video expert. :think:

he may be the better videographer...but it yr shot that inspired me want to get a dv cam too:p

Yup. Make no mistake about it.

Heard Roger has quit his regular job and went full time into videography. He spent quite a few thousand dollars on videography courses, spent S$8000 on a professional video camera, and another few thousand dollars into a modeling company with a few other partners.

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.