Sony NEX6 Images

Ragnarok95, your shots seem rather processed? Was that intentional? The colours are a little oversaturated... was wondering if it was intentional... also the focus seems a bit off? A bit soft overall I feel? Did you sharpen?

Hmm... if i still remember, i just convert to BnW and sharpen. Didn't go all the way cause i like it soft... haha

Sharing some shots

%2308.jpg

Sigma 19mm

%2309.jpg

Minolta MC Rokkor-X PG 50/1.4

Is the second photo Mines Resort in KL?

886248_10151465929257380_1453174535_o.jpg

AWB and a bit of sharpen in PS.

Sharing another shot of mine :)

Voigtlander 40mm f/1.4 Nokton
8558881127_21b5da48c8_c.jpg

Woah! This is a real bird or what? You're on manual focus, so the either you or the bird must have kept real still...

Is the second photo Mines Resort in KL?
Would you care to share the exposure, ISO and speed settings that you used with the Nex 6 ? Any PS ? Am impressed with the dynamic range, as seen in these pics....Am seriously considering buying this Nex 6. Thanks.

Would you care to share the exposure, ISO and speed settings that you used with the Nex 6 ? Any PS ? Am impressed with the dynamic range, as seen in these pics....Am seriously considering buying this Nex 6. Thanks.

Just buy. At its price point, I dare say there's no competition in terms of overall form and function, for an interchangeable lens camera.

As for my two pics, they are shot at ISO 100, f8-11 around there, and long exposure on tripod. Post-processed with LR to tweak highlights and shadows (which is why you may think the dynamic range so good; but it's still good straight ooc)

Brietling Jet Team :) Took a video as well. Nex 6 is nice!!

Pictures here pretty much convinced me to give the NEX-6 a try with the 16-50mm power zoom...

Hello just want to ask the NEX-6 owners a few questions: Any answers much appreciated:

1) How's the built-in flash for group shots? Can it be move to bounce?

2) Anyone use the HVL-F20S on the NEX-6? What about the HVL-F20M? This one comes with a interface adaptor apparently.

3) Any used the Multi-Interface Shoe Adapter ADP-MAA on the NEX-6 to use old Alpha flashes? I have an older HVL-F20AM that I would like to use.

Thanks!

no it is lens dust. Will be bringing out the lenspen to clean it.

Lens dust is almost impossible to see in images. That looks like sensor dust.

Hello just want to ask the NEX-6 owners a few questions: Any answers much appreciated:

1) How's the built-in flash for group shots? Can it be move to bounce?

There were a few reports online that exposure can be a little problematic when it comes to flash but I personally don't have issues with it. Love the ability to bounce the flash off the ceilings but the problem is, you have to angle it with 1 finger. I'm sorry I can't comment on the sony flashes, mine are all Yongnuos.