Sony NEX SEL 55-210mm

Think will check with Harvey again and will most probably get 18-200 after year end bonus. Hehe.
Thanks for e advices guys. :)

You can get the e mount 18-200 in malaysia for only 900+ SGD. Comes with international warranty too..

Any particular shop?? Or just any major shopping mall with Sony boutique?

Recently I ask Harvey norman and was infd they selling E-mount 18200 for $899 leh. I was shocked too. That's why contemplating on which to buy...
If it's still selling at $1000+, then I would just buy 55210.
If really $899, just buy already don't need to think. I think the guy quote you the pricing for SAL18200 and not SEL18200. A lot of sales make that kind of mistake when I was asking around for SEL18200. If it is true, faster go and buy it and after that let us know where to get it:)

if $899 for SEL18200 - just go ahead and buy!! Outside price is around 1000+ :)

if $899 for SEL18200 - just go ahead and buy!! Outside price is around 1000+ :)

Don't forget to come back and tell us if you found shop dat sell at $899. I think some of us will go down and "hoot" one also.

Will go and ask again this few days. So can keep u guys posted too. But still have to wait till year end to buy. Hehe

You can get the e mount 18-200 in malaysia for only 900+ SGD. Comes with international warranty too..

I got an e-quote for SEL18200 from a JB shop for RM2100, I am waiting for their reply on the warranty. Their pricing is way lower than Singapore price. FDA-EV1S is RM900. Too bad, no pricing for SEL55210.

which shop in JB? Mass order got better price?

If intl warranty, then it will b great... Hehe

If got Mass Order, I might be keen & probably more bros will in interested too if we can get a good bargain.

I just checked the RRP for 2NP-FW50 battery in Taiwan is about S$130 for 2 original batteries, too bad it's out of stock in most of the shops in Taipei. The single NP-FW50 is selling for about S$75. This is one of the Sony products that can do mass order.

I just checked the RRP for 2NP-FW50 battery in Taiwan is about S$130 for 2 original batteries, too bad it's out of stock in most of the shops in Taipei. The single NP-FW50 is selling for about S$75. This is one of the Sony products that can do mass order.

Count me in if you guys are going for the battery MO!!

Any mass order for NEX 5N batteries, include me also, thanks.

Anthony Lee said:
Any mass order for NEX 5N batteries, include me also, thanks.

Erm, I hate to sound like I m advertising for bro rasdeep but I just want to share good stuff with all.

De 3rd party battery dat he is brought in is really good. Definitely last significantly longer than de original. Now my original battery has been relegated to be de spare and I use bro rasdeep one as my main.

I tink he may have some still available.

Went to verify e price again... It's sal lens. :(

Went to verify e price again... It's sal lens. :(

Sighz... looks like Malaysia is still the best place to get the 18-200mm..

but personally.. i don't think i am getting the 18-200mm. I prefer the flexiblity to bring what ever lenses i need for the trip.
Ultimately i will probably end up with the 16mm (with FE and WA), 24mm, 50mm (18mm 35mm, 85mm) as my main kit for NEX.
The 55-210 will only be used for long distance sniper work.. lol