Sony NEX-6 (The "mini NEX-7" about to be announced soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RX100's AF is fast because the DoF isn't that shallow. The larger the image circle the slower the AF will be. Have you read any reviews about the NEX-6's tracking ability? I read one and it wasn't good.

Links please. ...and DON'T tell me go google it ! :bsmilie:

Suppose to be November...
The wait is killing me too...

KennyH78 said:
Suppose to be November...
The wait is killing me too...

One more month to go.

Sony Malaysia yesterday launched the a99 , NEX 5R , NEX 6 , RX1 at KLPF 2012

I did a quick search from your post and came across this blog posting about that event.

True enough, Sony revealed yesterday the Sony NEX 5R – RM2699 kit lens, RM3499 Twin lens and Sony Nex-6 RM3299 kit lens, RM4099 Twin Lens.
The NEX-6 roughly translates to about SGD $1350 and SGD $1650 for the twin lens. This is of course just straight MYR to SGD but that's not bad if that's the pricing we get here. BTW, if it's the twin lens; I presume it's the 10-18 together with the 16-50 as shown in the pic?

Last edited:
I did a quick search from your post and came across this blog posting about that event.

The NEX-6 roughly translates to about SGD $1350 and SGD $1650 for the twin lens. This is of course just straight MYR to SGD but that's not bad if that's the pricing we get here. BTW, if it's the twin lens; I presume it's the 10-18 together with the 16-50 as shown in the pic?

In your dream If the twin include 10-18 and the price is $1650. I will just trade my nex 7 for that twin bundle lolx.

In your dream If the twin include 10-18 and the price is $1650. I will just trade my nex 7 for that twin bundle lolx.
HAHA! yeah man. it's an impossible dream

Yeah... d 1018 will cost u abt 1K sgd alone... LOL...

Like i said, if really that true.. i will trade in my Nex-7 for that.. then the lens i find another buyer quote at $900 lolx.... imagine the Nex-6 + SELP1650 = $1650-$900 LOLX

Like i said, if really that true.. i will trade in my Nex-7 for that.. then the lens i find another buyer quote at $900 lolx.... imagine the Nex-6 + SELP1650 = $1650-$900 LOLX

I think it should be only NEX 6 with the kit 1650 lens nia... 1018 lens will be sold separately... Who has been saying that it will be coming with twins lens kit?

I think it should be only NEX 6 with the kit 1650 lens nia... 1018 lens will be sold separately... Who has been saying that it will be coming with twins lens kit?

KL Photography Festival 2012 – Sony NEX 5R, Sony NEX6, SLT- A99, DSC- RX1, NEX-VG900 | thenomadGourmand

Even with the Dual Lens, i believe they only throw in the 16mm pancake lens, ok give it the Most close one... the 35mm f1.8 from Sony? well possibility is there...

wait for all the new lens, body. etc BBB~~

Oh... u said the "banned" words!!! Raise red flag!!! Raise red flag!!! :rbounce:

kei1309 said:
BBB means Butts, Boobs and Booze. what were you thinking?

:bsmilie:

Haha. Yours?? U dun sell booze though. U sell coffee. Or u do sell booze at nitez?? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.