Sony DSLT-A77 and 16-50 f/2.8 SSM hands-on review

Boss, you set your videos to "private".

privacy on Youtube clips changed to 'public'

I shot about 20+ clips at 1080 ... so sharing just 3 of them here ...... all with the kit zoom lens

p/s I leave it to your imagination what 12fps can do at an action packed event like this .............. ;)

(a WHOLE truckload of eye-ball busting post editing work .... BUT rest assured EVERY SINGLE NUANCE will be captured )
(I'm down to about 700 images from the initial 3000..... still got 2 more cuts to go to get to 250 images )
(you really need to get a FAST card to keep buffering lag time to a minimum if you're going to be gunning it at 12fps often )

Last edited:
Hy, do you have some other test-clips with -A77 ?

many thnks
karl,

sorry bro' camera returned

not enough shaking and jumping around in these videos ??? :bsmilie:

Rather great one with nice cover, it is no doubt that Sony's products are always convered with a beautiful outward appearance. But I really want to know whether it is a camera or a camcorder. It seems like a camera because of the adjustable lens while it looks like a camcorder with the global shape. Anyone would offer an explaination:eek: to me?

Please leh, don't look Sony no up leh... Sony is improving on alot of aspect lar, including C camps specialty: Marketing... Give other brand a chance, please... LOL!

KevinWhite said:
Rather great one with nice cover, it is no doubt that Sony's products are always convered with a beautiful outward appearance. But I really want to know whether it is a camera or a camcorder. It seems like a camera because of the adjustable lens while it looks like a camcorder with the global shape. Anyone would offer an explaination:eek: to me?

It's called "technology innovation" by intensive R&D, my friend, which other camera companies are lacking badly.

It's called "technology innovation" by intensive R&D, my friend, which other camera companies are lacking badly.

Actually it's also a benefit of being an electronics company... You're not limited by the "traditional" mindset.