Sony A700 update on Sony Singapore Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
julian's pic over there look like christopher lee... mwahaha

Most imptly...when it available?

Most imptly...when it available?

Soon available ......... ;) :bsmilie:

Btw, came across a 28-70mm F2.8G selling for $1680 ........... you selling yours?

or at least give us MSRP. haha. i think should be revealed soon. got roadshow coming soon

oh then must go and see see touch touch... and try it out on the AF see how fast is it...;p

Soon available ......... ;) :bsmilie:

Btw, came across a 28-70mm F2.8G selling for $1680 ........... you selling yours?

i sold it cheaply sometime ago...:cry:

i sold it cheaply sometime ago...:cry:

I am glad to hear that ......... that lens would not make a good still life or landscape lens .... wise move :thumbsup::bsmilie:

i will not change because not much diff from my a100....

oh my...it's coming...it's coming...i wondering can i resist the temptation...or wait for the other 2 out then make the final decision...:confused:

Really leh, i tot it was christopher lee at first glance..haha

oh my...it's coming...it's coming...i wondering can i resist the temptation...or wait for the other 2 out then make the final decision...:confused:

i was tempt to buy but stop by my gf. she asks me to wait few yrs then decide. Maybe more models comin out and you may hav a better choice of SLR. Anywae after wasting money on buying a new intel imac. i may not be buying any additional slr till end of nxt yr.

i was tempt to buy but stop by my gf. she asks me to wait few yrs then decide. Maybe more models comin out and you may hav a better choice of SLR. Anywae after wasting money on buying a new intel imac. i may not be buying any additional slr till end of nxt yr.

aiyo... there is always better model coming out mah. dont u think so?

Status
Not open for further replies.