Sony A6300, finally!

If dont need that fast af. I will rather stick to a6000. For its price. The a6000 is really good. While the a6300 probably is double cost of a6000.

Imo not needed to upgrade unless you really need that 425 points af.

Pruss 1.

May I respectfully suggest that more correct terms to use would be lens (singular) and lenses (plural) please? There is no such thing as a camera len but instead it should be a camera lens or many camera lenses. ;)

Please dont shoot me for this..

Thank you, teacher ... :bsmilie:

If one do not need full Frame, This will be a good contender against the A7R2? Any significant advantage that A7R2 have over the A6300 other then being full-frame and higher resolution?

If one do not need full Frame, This will be a good contender against the A7R2? Any significant advantage that A7R2 have over the A6300 other then being full-frame and higher resolution?

One of the main things that may matter to most people would be high ISO performance I reckon. The other differences in features and functions would matter differently to different people I guess.

A7R2 has better higher ISO performance?

I would think so but cant pass judgement yet. The new BSI sensor in the a6300 seems quite good too. May not be that big a difference. In any case I'd wait to go try both cameras in the Sony showrooms soon. :)

I would think so but cant pass judgement yet. The new BSI sensor in the a6300 seems quite good too. May not be that big a difference. In any case I'd wait to go try both cameras in the Sony showrooms soon. :)

A6300 sensor bsi one meh ?

Sorry I stand corrected.. Not BSI. Heh my mistake.

I really love this A6300... I find the Nex 6 rather limiting... ISO performance isn't that good... can't really take action shots... doesn't focus fast enough... I was about to pull the trigger to get a second hand A6000 but then I pulled out just two days before this A6300 was launched. This really looks like a one lens camera... small light, easily packed. Hopefully this can be my real travel camera... paired with the 16-70 CZ would be a dream I think.

I really love this A6300... I find the Nex 6 rather limiting... ISO performance isn't that good... can't really take action shots... doesn't focus fast enough... I was about to pull the trigger to get a second hand A6000 but then I pulled out just two days before this A6300 was launched. This really looks like a one lens camera... small light, easily packed. Hopefully this can be my real travel camera... paired with the 16-70 CZ would be a dream I think.

u sound like u already using a a6300 for a while liao haha

Funny, I have something of the same thoughts. I was browsing the a6000 files taken with the cz24 sonnar and those are nice files as long as you kept them to base ISO.
But the thing that's getting me back into this aps-c is the AEL/AFMF toggle. I can finally set back button AF and Eye AF with a simple switch and they both works with AF-C. The extra MR storage helps too.

Ive been following this a6300 also. But not sure which lens to paired it with. Saw mixed reviews regarding the 1670 soft corners and it starts at f4. Not considering to pair a large GM lens to the small body.

Are they planning a APSC Gmaster lens? Something along the line of 17-55 f2.8 will be snap up like hot cakes. I'll jump on the bandwagon if they had that lens pair with the 6300.

Are they planning a APSC Gmaster lens? Something along the line of 17-55 f2.8 will be snap up like hot cakes. I'll jump on the bandwagon if they had that lens pair with the 6300.

this got to be everyone's wish

17-55 F2.8 at 16-70 size. Else no talk pls.

Always good to dream of nice things!

I may not get a f2.8 zoom lens for the Nex series though. Kinda defeats the purpose of the APSC lineup for me - good for travelling.