Something is strange in this picture.

chey........

this is a front entrance of illegal strip club and gambling den, just go see behind your monitor and you can see all the activities taking place behind this door.

Really ar?
Cannot see anything behind my LCD... It is black and a Dell's logo ley.

TS.. please come back..
Can't find anything strange in your picture. You owe us an explanation :bsmilie:

Here comes the missing piece: :bsmilie:

刘备,关羽,张飞 are now all there.

kingdom.jpg

zomg lol. wthh

TS.. please come back..
Can't find anything strange in your picture. You owe us an explanation :bsmilie:

I hope after the answer is revealed, we all dun go "chey! so that's it?" :bsmilie:

Ghost Busters

chey........

this is a front entrance of illegal strip club and gambling den, just go see behind your monitor and you can see all the activities taking place behind this door.

i only saw one fat whale dancing....

wah... when will TS be back?

PM him until his Inbox burst :angry:

TS wont be back .... he kanna suck by the ghost in the image after he pressed that ENTER button ... :dunno:

TS is lost..... maybe he is that guy sitting in the corner secretly listening into this thread..... shhhh.... ;p

i think the strange thing is that the ts has disappeared into the picture.

he is actually in another world searching for The Truth.

will anyone be brave enough to plunge into the lcd monitor to pull him out so we can have a baggiolee again?

i think the strange thing is that the ts has disappeared into the picture.

he is actually in another world searching for The Truth.

will anyone be brave enough to plunge into the lcd monitor to pull him out so we can have a baggiolee again?

Maybe we need to take the red pill also. :dunno: