Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinfoo

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

good high contrast pics :thumbsup:

give u a 8.5/10.... very good.. good contrasting. the colour needs to be retouched for some... u might wanna try to bring out certain colours to make the item more significant rather den juzt standing out from the shadows rite ????

glennyong said:
give u a 8.5/10.... very good.. good contrasting. the colour needs to be retouched for some... u might wanna try to bring out certain colours to make the item more significant rather den juzt standing out from the shadows rite ????

hmm....good idea. :think:

thanks~ and clive too.. ;)

taken while i was mc at home... :sweatsm:

i like the 1st 2 pics. great colors. for the 2nd maybe not crop off some part on the left of the subject though. anyway good series :thumbsup:

I like no. 2 very much... :thumbsup:

Can't really explain why, but the combination of the claypot, the green, the brown, the red sticker and the warm sunlight just makes everything look good... great stuff :thumbsup: :)

Jia Wang said:
I like no. 2 very much... :thumbsup:

Can't really explain why, but the combination of the claypot, the green, the brown, the red sticker and the warm sunlight just makes everything look good... great stuff :thumbsup: :)

thanks for the compliment. :embrass:

ok.. erm.. the first one just gave me a shudder... it's morbid, but the feel i get from the first shot is... well, someone who just jumped out of the window :what: :what: :what:

:bsmilie: when i read the title, it sounded kinda eerie to me... 'something in my house'... what's in the house...??? but seriously, nice series. like the 2nd one, and the last 2 r q cute too. :)

Vynara said:
ok.. erm.. the first one just gave me a shudder... it's morbid, but the feel i get from the first shot is... well, someone who just jumped out of the window

* :devil: vynara......where....are.....you......*

hahaha in this case, i might put a letter or envelop near the slippers to get more effect... :sweat:

bell: thanks! :)

melvinfoo said:
* :devil: vynara......where....are.....you......*

hahaha in this case, i might put a letter or envelop near the slippers to get more effect... :sweat:

bell: thanks! :)

:confused: scary can........

and actually yeah.... the letter/envelope would be a very nice.. erh... finishing touch....

*MORBID ALERT*

Status
Not open for further replies.