Some new stuff frm a newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleahhh

Mar 28, 2004
hey guys...been some time since i came here..com had some problems...

Meanwhile i took some shots..still a newbie..so comments are welcomed!!

PinkFlowers.jpg

Flower.jpg

Cokelight.jpg

juz wondering...are the photos lacking in sharpness?

film or digital?

the idea of ur photos are interesting. but ur background is a little too distracting for viewers to focus on the subject you trying to bring out.
next time try looking out for a clean background :)
keep shooting and share it with us! :)

btw 3rd shot is a gd try :thumbsup:

You need to explore your ideas more. If your intent is to take a "wide" shot of a plant/flower, maintain sharpness. If your intent is to focus on a distinctive portion of a plant/flower, you can do out of focus and selective sharpness on key areas.

If you need some help on plant/flower photography, you can always drop by my shop and we can chit chat (then I can siam work). :bsmilie:

VincentLin said:
You need to explore your ideas more. If your intent is to take a "wide" shot of a plant/flower, maintain sharpness. If your intent is to focus on a distinctive portion of a plant/flower, you can do out of focus and selective sharpness on key areas.

If you need some help on plant/flower photography, you can always drop by my shop and we can chit chat (then I can siam work). :bsmilie:

haha..u work in chamoxa??? My frend works there too...and abt the plant photography...any where i could read up online??

y0ngcheng said:
the idea of ur photos are interesting. but ur background is a little too distracting for viewers to focus on the subject you trying to bring out.
next time try looking out for a clean background :)
keep shooting and share it with us! :)

btw 3rd shot is a gd try :thumbsup:

Thnks for the comments..i will keep those in mind!

fisheye said:
Hi
i think you can go tighter into your subjects.

Thnks for comments...but can u explain?

Bleahhh said:
haha..u work in chamoxa??? My frend works there too...and abt the plant photography...any where i could read up online??

Your friend?

Orhhhh... aiyah. He sim lim one lar.

VincentLin said:
Orhhhh... aiyah. He sim lim one lar.

haha...oh...ok!! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.