Some mandarin oranges test shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

epia

Oct 14, 2004
Singapore, Simei
zelcadence.org
Hi, trying out some super macro shots on a mandarin oranges.. appreciate all comments :)

CAPTION: My luscious model at work... Taken with wooden box made of ice-cream stick in my scrap-material "studio".

Orange_mounted.jpg

Orange2_mounted.jpg

Orange3_mounted.jpg

Orange4_mounted.jpg

out of focus :nono:
colour balance is inconsistent.

as for composition, only the first and last works for me

Ok, will take note of focus next time. Btw, I was using Manual Focus.. and use a measuring tape (used to tailor cloth) to meansure the tip of the orange to the closest-to-orange lens. Is it correct?

Colour balance is purposely off, cause they ain't meant to be series. Just wanted to play with colours to create different mood ;)

the #1 is nice, but just that the lightning and out of focus.. #4 is nice also, i think too bright..

epia said:
Btw, I was using Manual Focus.. and use a measuring tape (used to tailor cloth) to meansure the tip of the orange to the closest-to-orange lens. Is it correct?

HUH?? :eek:

I always assume we use our eyes to focus??? :angel:

Since it is a nice picture why don't you reshoot it and it will be a keeper.
Don't forget to post the picture, looking forward.

Haha ok I'll shoot picture 1 and 4 tonight again :D Use eyes .. hmm.. cause my 5060 will create a magnifying box in the middle of the LCD.. but my orange is out of the box so cant see the effect.. Will experiment more ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.