Some Leopard upgraders see 'blue screen of death'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Singapore not open for registeration yet lah.

:p

I cant seem to log on to my MSN account using adium. Any ideas why? Same pw and account tho.

I cant seem to log on to my MSN account using adium. Any ideas why? Same pw and account tho.

Is it a really old MSN account or .NET Passport (or newer) account? I've found a lot of problems trying to get old accounts to work with anything except Windows Messenger.

Is it a really old MSN account or .NET Passport (or newer) account? I've found a lot of problems trying to get old accounts to work with anything except Windows Messenger.
was an old account but was changed to .net passport before. Now it is working fine, prob some glitches on the server side.

I installed but didn't see much differences leh.

Extracted from http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/17743

What's new in this version:

This update is recommended for all Safari users and features improvements to stability, compatibility, JavaScript performance and security. Safari loads web pages 1.7 times faster than Firefox 2. Safari also runs JavaScript up to six times faster than other browsers, and is the first browser to support the latest innovative web standards needed to deliver the next generation of highly interactive Web 2.0 experiences. Safari 3.1 is the first browser to support the new video and audio tags in HTML 5 and the first to support CSS Animations. Safari also supports CSS Web Fonts, giving designers limitless choices of fonts to create stunning new web sites.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.