Some cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benchmarc

Apr 5, 2007
www.marcusli.com
Havent posted any images in a long while... here are some recent works... I like them... hope you do...

239229779-L.jpg

239225140-L.jpg

239225010-L.jpg

239224929-L.jpg

239224875-L.jpg

No la thats no M3. There are 3 cars in SG that look almost exactly like this. Anyway that is a slightly modded 330 coupe. And yup i got the owner to reverse in;)

#2 very daring... :thumbsup: if i were u, i would blank off the plates, in case owner gets into trouble with the law :bsmilie:

Nice! Where was the location for this tho? Ever tried shooting at night tho? It's pretty different if you ask me.

#2? Thats the engine bay... its stock mah... I think you meant the first where the car is going opp direction? Thats a very empty road so no worries;) And i did blank off the plates... when i posted here that is!
At night and day actually about the same la, not much of a diff if you ask me. Of course at night I no need to sweat so much la!

Nice photos as always, Marc! Anymore photos to share? Like Ken & mine? *hint hint*

Hi Sam... my QC rate very high, ended up with only those 2 u saw on BMWSG. No worries, after i collect mine, I'll get all or a controlled few of the same models to come out, we do a power pack one! You and Ken confirm included:D

#4 is OOF, can't see the car plate number :bsmilie: I like it very much, rare scene and beautifully taken ! Something different !:thumbsup:

Loved especially #1, #2 & #5 :thumbsup:

Hi Sam... my QC rate very high, ended up with only those 2 u saw on BMWSG. No worries, after i collect mine, I'll get all or a controlled few of the same models to come out, we do a power pack one! You and Ken confirm included:D

Hey Marc! Love the 2 photos! U got a higher res photo of the Ken's at 4th floor and me at ground floor? That's lovely man!

Status
Not open for further replies.