some candid from cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtong

May 8, 2002
Singapore
jimmyto.ng
Caught this cat from the Katong shoot...

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2823.JPG

IMG_2822.JPG

eh... you wanna do a little bit of post-processing first. Pix are out-of-camera and have a colour cast. #3 is also a bit on the soft side.

Azure said:
eh... you wanna do a little bit of post-processing first. Pix are out-of-camera and have a colour cast. #3 is also a bit on the soft side.

:bsmilie: thanks, I did very little USM but no color cast fix :D ... #3 is seriously oof, but tried my best to USM it. It is not a keeper but i need some photo to complete the story.. so this is the best i can find :(

Azure, can I post your candid photo??? I am sure it will attract many viewers :bsmilie:

jimtong said:
:bsmilie: thanks, I did very little USM but no color cast fix :D ... #3 is seriously oof, but tried my best to USM it. It is not a keeper but i need some photo to complete the story.. so this is the best i can find :(

Azure, can I post your candid photo??? I am sure it will attract many viewers :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

IMHO, pic 1 and pic 2 already make the story, 3 and 4 can be omitted. End with pic 2, the very comical close up, and the replection in the eyes + expression also fit the 'dialog' nicely.

Totally make my day! :)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
very cute! the cat really looks as if he's thinking that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.