evoben

Jul 3, 2007
Tampines
www.evolvedmazy.blogspot.com
Hi guys...

1st time posting on CC...:D

give me some comments ok:D thanks:D

IMG_4351.jpg

Er. Looks like a snapshot that you converted to BW.

What's the subject? Who's "solitary attention" are you trying to grab? Everyone looks bored, I don't see any attention there. The guy on the left is amused by you. The lady looks like she's sitting on something uncomfortable. The guy on the right looks bored, sick and tired of it all.

Er. Looks like a snapshot that you converted to BW.

What's the subject? Who's "solitary attention" are you trying to grab? Everyone looks bored, I don't see any attention there. The guy on the left is amused by you. The lady looks like she's sitting on something uncomfortable. The guy on the right looks bored, sick and tired of it all.

correct, no one is given the solitary attention. i see a crowd pple and i really really cannot see the subject and focal point in this picture.

perhaps try other angle to solely isolate a person. otherwise, can try selective colouring, vignetting or anything that might otherwise support your cause. :)

In that picture, imagine if there was a small child, in the 2nd or 3rd row, standing on the pew, arms raised up, a huge, happy smile on her face while everyone else is exactly the same as in the pic... bored, etc. THEN you would really have a more worthwhile pic.

But this one? Well, I hate to sound like a certain famous picture critic on this forum, but it really is "trashcan" material. This is the sort of test shot i might take if I was confirming all my manual settings in the cam were giving me the exposure, etc. that i wanted before taking some *real* pictures. Then i would delete it from the cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.