Sofia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Young III

Feb 24, 2009
hello everyone,

3687798552_63bcc9ce36.jpg

This afternoon we had an opportunity to shoot with Sofia... a mother of 2, business woman, gorgeous, talented, soon to be a make up artist (for her own self) and a body that is to die for. Though the weather wasn't on our favor but we managed to pull it thru... enjoy...

3686995625_7b7d3a2f47.jpg

3687797814_d11f24b730.jpg

3687797974_d00033879a.jpg

3686996091_c86e4c5c48.jpg

3686996269_a5db4d1281.jpg

3687798960_6a56622249.jpg

3686997065_aee1420325.jpg

3686997343_38edb4dfa1.jpg

Last edited:
Wah ... Even Joe Mcnally will be impressed too man ... I love your Strobing skills... (unless it's all DI'ed... which then hats off to that as well... Absolutely Love it..

BEST I'VE SEEN IN DAYS! :thumbsup:

excellent works you have here, must have taken quite some effort to get those results :)

@ejunlow,
thanks thanks.... :).... I've been really trying to play alot with my sb's "small flash big effects" thingie :)... thanks again for the compliments

@luna_sea83,
thanks... yup it took at least 15mins for each setup to get it right... this shoot was the most challenging for me, with 7 lights to play with, I was sweating bullets... :)... thanks again...

Wow 7 lights! Can we programme so many to fire off?

These are some nice work there & she's a hot mama to date :sweatsm:

Hi Master ben.

Great work, signature style and works. efforts well worth pay off.......:lovegrin:

@nineEleven,

thanks... :)

yup you can, I used a wireless trigger called cactus v4, awesome just like a Pocket wizards, same concept but way cheaper!!! :).... every flash is manually set...

@KHC,

hehehhehe thanks :)

#5 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Great shot.

You still have a great way of controlling the light for your shoots. Well done.

Nice work, I like most of them :)

Nice work!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great lightings and nice background too. Especially the layered dark skies.
7 flashes seems great.
I'm trying out this styles too but under the rain but still thinking of how to water proof all the flashes. I never see any portrait with that effect other than in malaysia where i know an artistic photographer which did portraiture under the rain with nice background of layered skies.

But still, yours is good too.
Hope to see more of your works...:D

@anthony,

thanks thanks :)...

@deadpoet,
thanks

@afipuffy,
thanks, actually the shoot was raining if you zoom in on the photos you can see droplets captured but not that prominent.. :).... but shooting under heavy rain and water proofing your flashes and your camera, its another story...hehehehhe :)

wow very nice series,
I missed you last course here, when are you coming back to spore to conduct your course again?:)

@gelosbox,

thanks

@photoart,

:) thanks

@aero,

thanks... i'm still organizing my schedule might be back there september this year will place a workshop thread 2 weeks before :)...

POWER KAPATID!:cool:

Great series you got! :thumbsup:

@aero,

thanks... i'm still organizing my schedule might be back there september this year will place a workshop thread 2 weeks before :)...[/QUOTE]

Alrite, i look forward to your next trip:D

Status
Not open for further replies.