soccer games - power blackout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LENS

Apr 8, 2005
Hi guys,

I watched the news last night, it is mm..German cup? after the underdog team scored then there was a power blackout?

It just comes to my mind that something i heard before, it is said for soccer gambling, they will take the results after the light turns off, and the blackout serve as a conspiracy for gambling group to manipulate results.

I believe it isn't the first time a blackout happened in a soccer game, I am not a soccer fan and i am not a gambler too haa.. but i find this explanation interesting and would like to verify it..

Is it true?

I thought if the match is cancelled due to unexpected reasons, either due to power cut or extreme weathers, all bets are annulled?

Ayumi said:
I thought if the match is cancelled due to unexpected reasons, either due to power cut or extreme weathers, all bets are annulled?

i think Lens is talking about those underground betting.... hehehe From what I heard underground betting take the results after the match is stopped... e.g. power failure, riot, ref abandon match.... how true issit i dun know....

the results will still be counted .. at the point of time when the game stop

So nobody has a confirmation? haa.

I remember i read that before, an EPL game or other international game, someone caught by causing the power failure, and that guy nationality is singaporean.

Ya, i think i refer to underground betting, but not restricted to local! i think there is much bigger underground betting in those country.

For me, it is kind of logical that some kind of power failure happens for a reason, if the $$ is involved. So how, the power failure in soccer game is being seen too much time, isn't it?

LENS said:
So nobody has a confirmation? haa.

I remember i read that before, an EPL game or other international game, someone caught by causing the power failure, and that guy nationality is singaporean.

Ya, i think i refer to underground betting, but not restricted to local! i think there is much bigger underground betting in those country.

For me, it is kind of logical that some kind of power failure happens for a reason, if the $$ is involved. So how, the power failure in soccer game is being seen too much time, isn't it?

Underground betting almost sure its until match stop lah..... power failure trick can only be done on small stadiums lah... there are some other ways to stop the game... like fans throw missile and ref abandon match... or bad pitch condition after half time.... so match postponed....

Status
Not open for further replies.