So Wad did u guys do on V day in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alankuik

Jan 26, 2004
Toa Payoh
www.picturesky.com
lemme start it off.

picked up my gal from her house ... took a freaking 1 hour drive to South Changi Restaurant @ NSRCC (SAFRA).

1 hour coz AYE jam, jam finish already den ECP jam.

had dinner inside instead of on the beach, coz beach front dining only for those who're willing to fork out $150+ per couple...

drove home... sleep.

presents all otang first.. tml i go and buy.
lol....

3rd V day ... getting mundane liaoz. :confused:

I bought a Diomand pendant for my wife, and guess wat.. I only received a chicken rice from her.. :bsmilie:

went for the $6K V-Day suite package from Ritz-Carlton :thumbsup: Alone.

nah, really, im just kidding lol

V day is also my wife's b'day. Everyone says this is good, but it is really a (pleasant) headache for me for the last 10 years since we started dating. Most gifts are commericalized and expensive during this period... not really worth it to buy and give.

Anyway for yesterday, we went to Froster for lunch, and I prepared dinner for us at home. After that, watch a DVD before hitting the bed. No activity thereafter;p. Will extent the celebration to today - may be going for a pinic this evening....

Anyway, this will be the last V-cum-B' day before our child arrive (in 2 months' time)...

I could have bought some expensive gift, but no, I chose to go home and had simple dinner with wifey at home, and later watched DVD together. Be a family man once in a while lah.

went to Fuenti, italian rest at UE sq. $88/head for the set meal. some courses really good, but portions at oh-so-small!? developed some pictures which mi gf wld like, at KT, and bought sunflower bouquet from Amy Khor, sis to Lily@KT. 2birds one stone!

On V-day, wife was out on company dinner. I ate alone in a Toa Payoh food court after work, and then wandered around aminlessly. Decided to go home becos "paiseh" the lots of love-struck couples walking around. Never encountered so many couples in Toa Payoh before! What a eventless evening. When wife was back home, I was sound sleeply. So much for V-day.

On V-nite....I had to shoot a valentine's nite event at a restaurant in a local country club....than process and print and mount immediately with inkjet printers and give it to the couples dining there at the end of the meal...

Was really tired and envious of the many couples enjoying themselves that night....

But my GF was really mad at me for not spending time with her though.... :)

I spent my V night caressing my camera and lens :heart:

lol....
Wah... My mister knocked off from work very very late......
and i waiting for him 2 Hrs at Great World City..
When he arrived... he decided to grab a Cheese Hotdog for his Lomantic Dinner outside GV's Alfresco... and we watched the American Football in a big big screen....
And waited.... till 10 while we caught our movie... Wahahhahahahaha

In fact we have plans for our Vday liao.... its on this coming sat.. less expensive... LOL
Last yr we had our Vday at Bali..... and pretty cool...

RuthBaby said:
lol....
When he arrived... he decided to grab a Cheese Hotdog for his Lomantic Dinner outside GV's Alfresco... and we watched the American Football in a big big screen....

In fact we have plans for our Vday liao.... its on this coming sat.. less expensive... LOL
it's the thought that counts, being together mah.
but doing bali for vday, wow.....

[size=-2]ssssh.. don't spoil market for the rest of us. i can only afford a self packed bbq on sentosa[/size] :bsmilie:

at home watching Desperate Housewives. :(

RuthBaby said:
lol....

wah. that's a very patient girl!

To think if i let me gf wait even 1 hour for me, i think balls cramp laioz.

TMC said:
Pray that I dun need to celebrate father's day next year :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sweat:

Good luck to U!

As usual...Work...go home and had dinner at foodcourt nearby my house....2 chicken rice + 2 kopi-O....the damage??? $6.20 :)

I'll be rich very soon :bsmilie:

No girlfriends so went home to kiss and touch my 10D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.