Snap shot of D700

Status
Not open for further replies.
The D700 should come in the trademark Nikon Golden box.

Well...the file name is "D700s.jpg," new model?!?? Cannot be ba. Dun see anything special in the metadata. :dunno:

:dunno:

its in T-Shirt ?

I think you should have used a different lens, cause this one has a lot of CA on the "NIKON" labal, "Mode" and "EV" button.

Oh, the right side of the picture "D700" and "FX" label is OOF.

Ok everyone...

Time to say something about the picture.
At the 1st view of this picture from my camera LCD, i'm surprise that it look almost like real to me in 3D kind of feel.
Which makes me to post this up and see how the response of others.

When i open up on my screen, of cos i'll see details of the printed materials. However when view in smaller size, it has a very good separation of the camera and background which is a flat surface.

*Exif is still intact, taken with D2X + CZ 100mm F2 makro-planar + flash.
Which D700 catalog/advertisement/newspaper/billboard/magazine/box??? i'm inconvenient to mention as later nikon SG will hammer me. :(

That's all folks! enjoy your shooting.
:cheergal:

Last edited:
Ok everyone...

Time to say something about the picture.
At the 1st view of this picture from my camera LCD, i'm surprise that it look almost like real to me in 3D kind of feel.

When i open up on my screen, of cos i'll see details of the printed materials. However when view in smaller size, it has a very good serparation of the camera and background which is a flat surface.

*Exif is still intact, taken with D2X + CZ 100mm F2 makro-planar + flash.
Which D700 catalog/advertisement/newspaper/billboard/magazine/box??? i'm inconvenient to mention as later nikon SG will hammer me. :(

That's all folks! enjoy your shooting.
:cheergal:

i dont understand half what you have just said. :dunno:

in my mind, i'm like, "wtf... this dude just wasted all your time, and mine"

i hope your meaning is something that was baked

Surely must be from some renown bakery, those who like to shoot food can recommend.

Creampie is unlike steak...to be raw or well done.

Well I guess the view from your LCD and the picture we see on our computer screens are completely different.... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.