SMS Package with M1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperio

Dec 7, 2008
Anyone signed up a corporate plan with M1 SMS service before because in all recent, I just signed up with one with the wireless broadband but the problem is that whenever I click sent, it is supposed to be 1 message but ended up 2 or more which created some disturbance over my friends and clients.

Anyone of you encounted such problems with your network operations?:think:

I encountered your disturbance..:bsmilie:
Pls liaise with M1 to solve this asap.

Irregardless, of a 'M1' problems sending same sms.

I had also received a few <ADV> over a few different shoots at different timing. On the 2nd of Feb, itself I received total of 5 sms with one even at 01:30hrs....

Your <ADV> is more than those sent out by M1, Singtel or banks <ADV> that I received.

All these had caused a disturbance including those due to 'M1' problems... Until sometimes i cannot be bother to read your <ADV>.... You had caused negative impact instead of trying to promote your shoots at least for myself...

You are the first organiser i meet with these kind of sms. I'm ok if you sms impt stuffs like shoot locations change of shoot timing etc.

Just my 2 cents, maybe you should change to way of your marketing tool. Or is there a unsusbcribe avaliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.