Small NDP Fireworks Resource - Perspectives from around the Bay

Jensen Ching

Jul 27, 2013
Hi guys,

I made a circuit around Marina Bay recently (yesterday) to do some research on where to set up for the NDP fireworks rehearsals. I decided to code up a small site with the photos I took so I could have a handy reference. Some of you might find it useful, you can find it here: mbfireworks.site44.com. Basically shows you what kind of view you can get from different areas of the Bay. I used an 11-16mm btw (cropped 16-24~)

Comments are appreciated on this weekend project.

Hi guys,

I made a circuit around Marina Bay recently (yesterday) to do some research on where to set up for the NDP fireworks rehearsals. I decided to code up a small site with the photos I took so I could have a handy reference. Some of you might find it useful, you can find it here: mbfireworks.site44.com. Basically shows you what kind of view you can get from different areas of the Bay. I used an 11-16mm btw (cropped 16-24~)

Comments are appreciated on this weekend project.

Soon you'll notice that people will start to accuse each other of copycat works

Great Work Jensen! This will certainly be a valuable resource that photographers can use to plan their positions, appreciate your hard work!

Now we can save time on recce trips. Would bookmark it for future reference as well. Thank You. :)

Welcome to Clubsnap and giving great information in your first post!
Thanks for sharing :)