Slik U8800 promotion


Status
Not open for further replies.

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,265
0
36
41
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
just saw today paper, Cathay Photo is offer U8000 at 59.90 with lots of free gifts....

2 x 50 sheets lens tissue
30ml lens fluid
waist pouch
tripod case
cap keeper
12" cable release
filmpicker

but i dun need the last 3 becos i am using DC...

should i wait for manfrotto 190 promotion or just buy this U8000....
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,265
0
36
41
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by megaweb
what is the different between U8000 and U8800 ?
i am not sure...but are there U8000 at the first place???

or did i see the newspaper wrongly? was that U8000 or U8800???

pls correct me if i am wrong
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by kamwai


i am not sure...but are there U8000 at the first place???

or did i see the newspaper wrongly? was that U8000 or U8800???

pls correct me if i am wrong

dunno ... i only know i am using U8000 ... :D
 

christysg

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
327
0
0
Singapore
What cam are you using huh? I'm buying a tripod this friday, wonder if the U8000 is good? Pray tell ;)

Btw, is it compulsary to buy the replacement shoe?
 

a7man

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
37
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by christysg
What cam are you using huh? I'm buying a tripod this friday, wonder if the U8000 is good? Do tell ;)
weight about 1.5 kg...
very firm and steady.....good buy.....
me using oly 2040.....
 

extreme2

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
628
0
16
Lion City
extreme2.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by kamwai
just saw today paper, Cathay Photo is offer U8000 at 59.90 with lots of free gifts....

2 x 50 sheets lens tissue
30ml lens fluid
waist pouch
tripod case
cap keeper
12" cable release
filmpicker

but i dun need the last 3 becos i am using DC...

should i wait for manfrotto 190 promotion or just buy this U8000....
I do think there will be manfrotto promotion soon... Slik and Gitzo are distributed by Cathay Photo therefore they can have promotion anytime.

AS for Manfrotto it's distriubutionship are by Transmarco H.Warta PTE Ltd and Jebsen & Jessen Marketing (S) Pte Ltd. So far, never seen a promotion before.

:cool:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.