Slide development qns

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppinghippo

Apr 10, 2002
photos.yahoo.com
Hi, can anyone help me? how much is slide development plus contact print normally? and does slide development differ from place to place? As in slides can't be pushed or pulled so technically all labs will develop them the same unlike neg rite? and as for prints from slides, is there a diff too from lab to lab?

Arigato! thanx very much!

what's the diff? so slide developement quality does very from place to place?

Originally posted by hoppinghippo
Hi, can anyone help me? how much is slide development plus contact print normally? and does slide development differ from place to place? As in slides can't be pushed or pulled so technically all labs will develop them the same unlike neg rite? and as for prints from slides, is there a diff too from lab to lab?

Arigato! thanx very much!

Slides can't be pushed or pulled? Think they can. :)

Originally posted by ckiang

Slides and negs both can be pushed/pulled. Red Dawn routinely pushes his film. :)

Regards
CK

Yeah, i've pushed my slides before too. But never pulled before. :)

correct me if I"m wrong, but my understanding is that pushing helps to take pics at a higher speed simply by assuming a higher ISO than the original? so is in effect underexposing the film? and how is this different from changing the EV for every pic? lastly, I assume labs help to process the film correctly by overexposing during development? me a bit blur lah! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.