SKIN : An exhibition of nudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
TinTin said:
I'm tired and I've got a craving for ice-cream... no jazz tonight. Listening to Simon Lim raving on and on about gay r/ships :confused:

When the day breaks, head down to NTUC, go get a ice cream called 'Rocky Road' by Meadow Gold... Rich choc with mashmellow and nuts..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

girl dun do it... you'll regret. then i'll come on fri and say your aussie fat came back again!!! hahahahahah...

Wesly is from Memphis West Pictures ordinaryless...

You've got the wrong identity :(

ordinaryless said:
hmmz...that pond website is in ya profile, ya gender is also stated as M, so i tot u are wesley..

Thanks for the correction anyway

Wesley is not part of The Pond. We work in the same studio but we are seperate entities. Are you a friend of Wes? My profile gender is a M??? :confused:

TinTin said:
Finish liao lar ! Are you still in office?

why? want me to fetch you go supper issit??? sorry babes, i'm at home now... just came back from Catholic News Youth meeting. We're coming up with a new publication due later this year....

aiyah... we stay so near, supper 2moro or thurs lah. sms me.

My work cannot be put on The Pond website coz it belongs to Ngiap Heng. I manage The Pond but I dont shoot for it.

Why you so clever one huh? 153 also not very far mah... :embrass:

Anyways... let me know if you need any help with your new publication okies? Btw Heng got me a new sewing machine today... :) So if you need a costume mistress you know who to call yah?

TinTin said:
Wesley is not part of The Pond. We work in the same studio but we are seperate entities. Are you a friend of Wes? My profile gender is a M??? :confused:

Thats right. Wes is from memphiswest (www.memphiswest.com) and Heng is from Pond (www.thepond.com.sg).

Both are :thumbsup: , they have carved their own niche and style.

Heng teaches some classes at objectiffs - have yet to sign up due to work and time commitment. Wanted to do the Malacca trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.