Sitting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Constructive Comments & Critiques are welcomed. :)

Picture_256ed.sized.jpg

Cheers. :)

Yozz! :D

everything nice except for the leg that's folded underneath her. that line is quite distraction leh... hmm..

is it the low res that cause little splotches on the image? Kinda remind me of a shot by wee khim

SniperD said:
Yozz! :D

everything nice except for the leg that's folded underneath her. that line is quite distraction leh... hmm..

is it the low res that cause little splotches on the image? Kinda remind me of a shot by wee khim

The splotches? I reckon it's due to the low res, as well as the high iso i shot it in? :dunno:

Folded leg huh... :think:

Thanks Ron. :)

nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

always like to shoot this kind of pic but fail... hahaha :bsmilie:

the only thing i find odd is maybe her mouth... close it?

or facial expression? the rest i like it very much esp the pose.

SniperD said:
ah, so that's what it is, the leg is actually folded back onto itself... for a moment there i couldn't figure it out, i thought it was on top of the other leg, which can't be as that one is right out there. silly me. :)

perhaps a tighter crop removing the folded part of the leg? (my screen happened to scroll and cover that part and it looks quite ok)

SniperD said:
mebbe i lack innovation or i'm just too conventional, but the grainy look doesn't appeal to me.

no offence to the pros. i'm just thinking aloud. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.