Sitex IT fair

haha maybe u can shoot back at him : " is the blu-ray player a PS3 ? " :p

recharging batteries, sd , cf cards are cheaper at sitex it.

recharging batteries, sd , cf cards are cheaper at sitex it.

Not entirely true, I went to the last one having the same idea as well, was kinda disappointed when i found out eneloop was selling cheaper in mass sales and SD cards are selling cheaper at memory world, went back home with nothing:cry:

His reply is "We'll throw in a Blu-ray player for you! Can MS Color do that?"

Needless to say I walked away...

"Can buy a Blu-Ray player for SGD 130 from LG! Why should I pay you 200 more?"

...would have been a fun reply.

over this weekend there's a C3 sale event at Suntec. [Pricelist here]

You don't need to wait till next Thursday-Sunday to spend money. :bsmilie:

over this weekend there's a C3 sale event at Suntec. [Pricelist here]

You don't need to wait till next Thursday-Sunday to spend money. :bsmilie:

They are only selling olympus and nikon's digi cam? :(

C3 fair is selling D90 at the same price as recommanded store, only diff is the freebie and the crowd :)
http://blog.bootstrike.com/2010/11/...n-dslr-digital-cameras-d7000-d3100-d5000-d90/

Er... $1,688 for the kit with 18-105 mm VR lens? Did you actually try calling any of the stores suggested in the price guide to get quotes? Or did you even look at the price guide in the first place?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=458315

A quick glance suggests to me that it was sold for $1,470 in June this year. So those who want to buy it at C3, get to pay more and battle the crowds... for the sake of a few "freebies".

Last edited:
Er... $1,688 for the kit with 18-105 mm VR lens? Did you actually try calling any of the stores suggested in the price guide to get quotes? Or did you even look at the price guide in the first place?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=458315

A quick glance suggests to me that it was sold for $1,470 in June this year. So those who want to buy it at C3, get to pay more and battle the crowds... for the sake of a few "freebies".

Agree, most shops are selling for around the $1450 range. $1688 is the RRP, only chain stores like courts and HN are selling it at this price nowadays

hi , i am new here . where to get the best price for d5k . thanks in advance .

hi , i am new here . where to get the best price for d5k . thanks in advance .
If you are new then it would be advisable to browse the forum and read existing threads. Plenty of information, contacts etc. Pick up the phone and do some calls.

Wow..thats great,, all the sales talk and con man will suffice on this events.:thumbsup:
But what i advise: "Molest that things, i mean those gadget:" and go away....:bsmilie::bsmilie:

But what i advise: "Molest that things, i mean those..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

i can easily replace with "female promoters?" oops ;)

anyhow more imptly and pertinently:
Not entirely true, ..was kinda disappointed when i found out ... SD cards are selling cheaper at memory world..

hm any more info? was thinking of picking up some decent deals of class6 16gb SDs...

hm any more info? was thinking of picking up some decent deals of class6 16gb SDs...

Go to HWZ and read the priceguide...

Don't remember the prices but that time, the class 6 and class 10 16gb SD cards are selling for cheaper in memory world compared to the fair

Just visit bootstrike.com, offers for nikon D3100 is way over recomended store, i feel much like being cheated for over than $100.

You can compare to previous Comex, D300s, same price, but at Comex, they give a "free" dry cabinet, for $2488, at AP site sell at $2099
NIKON COMEX D300S NIKON SITEX D300S

i'm planning to go to funan to get D3100 this weekend for my first DSLR.
What other accesorries i'd need to get, any recommended brand and type for beginner, i'm using this to take "we was here" picture. And a secondary lens only after i had budget like next July

1. dry cabinet 40L, a must
2. lens filter, what type? i read that this is to protect my lens?
3. a tripod, so i can take my own "i was here" picture

4. do i need LCD screen protector ?
5. do i need cleaning kit ?