Sitex 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from sitex ... look normal and packed.

Just a heads up for those who are driving.

At 1100 hrs, the carpark was nearly full. When I left at 1230 hrs, there was already a long queue to go into the carpark.

Expect some crazy stuff from tomorrow.

It was very crowded this afternoon. I did not find any bargains. At last, I bought an Eneloop 2-hr quick charger at $59 (comes with 4 AA batteries), which comes with a Sanyo electric toothbrush, 2 AAA batteries and an Eneloop mousepad free. Quite a good deal IMHO.

Last edited:
It was very crowded this afternoon. I did not find any bargains. At last, I bought an Eneloop 2-hr quick charger at $59 (comes with 4 AA batteries), which comes with a Sanyo electric toothbrush, 2 AAA batteries and an Eneloop mousepad free. Quite a good deal IMHO.

sounds good, which dealer? :)

I saw no Nikon and Sigma/Ricoh booth. No fantastic deals around. Only bought an LCD monitor and a 16GB card for handphone.

anyone knows the Sandisk Extreme series (30mb/s) CF card prices? I search the HWZ brochures but cant find. :)

Does anyone knows if one can just buy the Compaq desktop CPU w/o the LCD?

How much lesser for the 20 inch one?

any DSLR backpacks?

Vanguard, Clik Elite by Manda photography and a pack at the Case Logic Booth.

HTH.

thanks, looks like it might be worth a trip down to sitex this wekend :)

how was the pricing for all the tripod and monopod they are selling ? isit worth buying from them ?

velbon tripods pricings crazy. the CFs are almost half price for most in fact. but still kinda ex at 400-600 plus but still usualy around 900-1k 0.o

I saw energizer rechargeable batteries selling at $21 for 4 and spend $30 above can get 1hr quick charger for free..

Worth it?

I bought a latest SanDisk 32GB Flash Drive for just $90! Cheap man! :D< hee...

Status
Not open for further replies.